Appliances Online is one of Australia’s biggest online appliance retailers with a wide range of home appliances. Find their latest coupons here.
Appliances Online is Australia’s first online retailer of white goods and home appliances. Based in Sydney, it offers delivery of goods direct to your home.
The company ships to the greater Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Perth and Hunter regions.
Want a great deal? Use our deals and coupon codes for March 2017:
Show code & visit siteYA****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteBA****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteWS****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
How do I use my Appliances Online coupon code?
How do I use my Appliances Online promo code?
1. Click on the promo code you’d like to use above and this will safely redirect you to the Appliances Online website.
2. Shop at Appliances Online and select from the extensive range of products.
3. When you come across an item you want to buy, click on ‘Add to Cart’.
4. Once you have finished shopping, click the ‘My Cart’ icon on the top right-hand corner to see your purchases so far. Click ‘Go to Checkout’.
5. Enter your shipping postcode. Click on ‘Do you have a coupon or gift card?’ and enter your code in the relevant field.
6. Then select ‘Check Out’.
7. Enter your contact information and select your payment method. Click ‘Complete Purchase’.
8. Congratulations! You have successfully ordered from Appliances Online and saved money off your order.
What's with the Appliances Online blimp?
Flying across Australia since late 2014, the Appliances Online blimp is actually the largest blimp flying in the southern hemisphere at 39 metres long and 11 metres wide.
The store is offering a competition based around it. If you spot the blimp around Australia and post a picture of it on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #LegendBlimp, you'll have the chance to win a $100 Appliances Online voucher, which can take a nice chunk out of the cost of your appliances.
About Appliances Online and its history
Appliances Online is an Australian family-run business and a subsidiary of the Winning Group. The company was founded in 2005 by John Winning. The website itself provides information for consumers on how to pick the best appliance for their situation.
Appliances Online is one of Australia’s biggest online appliance retailers with a range of appliances. Providing free delivery to most areas of Australia, the company is based in Sydney.
Pros and Cons | Appliances Online Review
- Fast delivery. Appliances Online offers free next-day delivery to metro areas to all customers. Four-hour priority shipping and Saturday delivery are also available in selected areas.
- Peace of mind. Appliances Online guarantees that all appliances it sells are brand new and come with a full manufacturer’s warranty.
- Safe and secure shopping. Shop with confidence through this secure website.
- No opportunity for prior testing. You do not have the option of testing the product before its delivery, a fact which can be daunting to some shoppers.
Shipping guide for Appliances Online
Appliances Online generally offers next business day delivery of products.for orders placed by 14:30 (Sydney time). The product you purchased must be in stock and you must be in the next day delivery area.
Appliances Online also accepts request for preferred delivery dates, but this is not possible to all delivery areas. Free delivery for most of products is available to most areas of mainland Australia, including the Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane and Gold Coast metropolitan areas.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with Appliances Online
Appliances Online recognises your rights under clause 9 of the Australian Consumer Law to return goods. This is subject to the payment of a non-refundable collection fee of $50 or the amount of the original delivery fee, whichever is greater.
If your product is boxed and unopened, you can contact the company’s customer service team within 30 days of delivery to arrange for it to be collected and receive a full refund. If your product is not in a box but otherwise is as new and has not been used, you must contact Appliances Online within 14 days of delivery to arrange for its 0collection. You will have to pay a restocking fee of 20 per cent of the purchase price.
If you are entitled to a refund, you will only receive the refund once Appliances Online has received the product at its warehouse and assessed and inspected whether it is eligible for refund.[/fin_tab][/fin_tabs]