ASOS Boxing Day sale 2021
Get your new wardrobe ready for the new year without breaking the bank during the ASOS Boxing Day event.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
If you're on the hunt for a fashion fix, make ASOS your go-to. This UK-based global retailer is size-inclusive, diverse in style and carries more than 850 leading fashion labels suited to every budget. What's more, the ASOS Boxing Day event is about to be unleashed and you'll be able to pick up some fabulous clothing, accessories and footwear to add to your 2021 wardrobe rotation at a steal.
Check out all the latest and greatest deals from ASOS throughout the Boxing Day sale event below.
The latest ASOS offers
Popular ASOS coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|11 Jun 2021||Extra 20% off sweet sale style||SAL****|
|11 May 2021||FREE express shipping within New Zealand||NZE****|
|9 Jun 2021||80% off select styles||********|
|10 Jun 2021||Up to 70% off Women's sale||********|
|4 Jun 2021||Up to 50% off new trend fashion and skincare||********|
What products does ASOS sell?
ASOS is a global leading online fashion house that stocks more than 850 designers and high street brands tailored to every budget. The ASOS brand itself has become popular with its size-inclusive catalogue and affordable trends. From big and tall and petite options to plus size and maternity styles, you can count on finding your perfect fit at ASOS. And that's not all, this store also offers a wide collection of accessories, footwear, swimwear and beauty products. Plus, by only stocking ethically made products, it enables customers to enjoy a guilt-free shopping spree each time they choose ASOS.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
Given that ASOS is an online-only retailer, you won't be able to shop in-store during the Boxing Day sale. Instead, you'll get to stay home, put your feet up and pour yourself a large glass of wine or a warm cup of cocoa to enjoy as you browse the exclusive deals. Now, doesn't that sound like the most luxurious way to spend your Boxing Day?
What will be on sale during the ASOS Boxing Day sale?
It's hard to tell for sure, seeing as ASOS is reserving its right to secrecy surrounding its plans for the sale. However, in the past, we've seen this retailer gift us with a discount code for 25% off all products site-wide. We've also seen select items reduced by up to 75%. So, whatever happens this time around, you can be sure it's not something you're going to want to miss out on.
What is the ASOS returns policy?
ASOS offers a free returns service for all Australia-based customers, so you get to enjoy risk-free online shopping. To initiate your return, simply head to the returns portal accessible via the ASOS website. Returns must be processed within 28 days of your receipt and you will be able to choose whether you prefer to return via Parcel Point or Australia Post.
All unwanted products must be returned in their original, unworn condition with any tags intact.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here are some helpful tips and tricks to ensure you shop smarter during this year's Boxing Day sales:
- Subscribe to Finder's newsletter. Sign up to receive our newsletter and we'll keep you up to date with all the best fashion-focused deals and discounts throughout the 2021 Boxing Day event.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. Before setting out on your sale shopping spree, it's a good idea to get your finances in order. Look at your accounts and work out an affordable amount to splurge during the Boxing Day event. Then, all you have to do is stick to it!
- Make a list. Now is the best time to clear out your overcrowded closet and make room for all those lovely new styles you plan on picking up during the sales. As you do, make a list of the things you need to replace. Once you're done, you can add any new styles you want in your rotation to the list too. By giving yourself a shopping goal, you'll avoid walking away with a pile of clothes you didn't actually want or need.
- Browse in advance. You've set your budget and compiled your list. The next thing you should do is head to the ASOS website. Spend some time exploring the different styles on offer, checking out the size guide and working out how to navigate the store efficiently. If you spot any items you really want, add them to your wishlist in advance. This will help you to facilitate faster checkout on Boxing Day whilst clearly showing you exactly how much you're saving by shopping during the sale.
- Apply your coupon code. It's not unusual for this retailer to offer a site-wide discount by activating a discount code. If this is the case, make sure you apply yours during the checkout process before completing your order, otherwise you'll end up paying full price for something you could have gotten for less.
- Do your research. Plenty of other retailers stock the same brands as ASOS so when it comes to big sale events, it pays to be diligent. Check out what discounts competitors are offering on the same brands to make sure you're getting the best deal possible.
Ask an Expert