Best Valentine’s Day travel deals for 2021
Looking to celebrate with something more than just flowers? We've got you covered this Valentine's Day.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Looking for a gift that isn't the typical greeting card, jewellery, chocolates or flowers? Switch it up this year and give your Valentine a gift they'll absolutely love.
These deals are either available over Valentine's Day or are just sales from our travel partners that are perfect for two, including companion flight sales, experiences for two and romantic getaways.
Valentine's Day travel deals and discounts
What type of travel deals are available?
From flights and accommodation to experiences and car hire, you'll be able to find a range of deals targeted at couples or two people.
How can I secure a good travel deal?
- Be flexible with dates. Travel deals are often offered for specific time periods and you're likely to find the cheapest fares and rates for mid-week flights, accommodation and experiences.
- Fly outside of peak periods. Travelling during seasonal periods such as Christmas, Easter and the school holidays will likely put a bigger dent in your wallet than travelling outside of these periods. You're more likely to score a good deal when booking off-peak dates.
- Set up a price alert. Skyscanner and Kayak allow you to set up a price alert for specific destinations. They'll shoot you an email alert if your selected route drops in price.
What should I take into consideration when booking travel during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Book flexible deals. To give you added security and peace of mind, consider booking deals that offer flexibility. Be sure to check the terms and conditions before booking to see if you're eligible for fee-free changes, credits or a refund.
- Travel restrictions. Unless exempt, Australians are only allowed to travel locally. If you're planning to take a trip soon, your best bet is to travel domestically. Before you book, check out the latest domestic travel restrictions to see where you can go and what permits you may need.
- Travel insurance. You won't be covered for COVID-related claims domestically or internationally, but you will still be covered for theft, injuries and accidents. Travel insurance can be purchased for both domestic and international trips.
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: 55% off Lay-Z Inflatable Spas, $899 Macbook Air laptops, 36% off Nespresso coffee machines.
Where can I travel from Australia in 2021?
Discover exactly what you need to know about leaving Australia.
Top Valentine’s Day cards for 2021
Knock your Valentine's socks off with one of these cute or romantic cards.
Things to do on Boxing Day in Melbourne 2021
Go out for brunch, hit the beach, cruise the waterways and more. Here's what to get up to on Boxing Day in Melbourne.
Boxing Day Sales 2021 | Deals to be revealed
Find all the best sales, deals and offers in one place for fashion, electronics, travel, beauty, homewares and toys.
Black Friday car hire deals for 2021
Get up to 50% off your next overland adventure with these Black Friday rental car offers.
Booking.com Black Friday deals for 2020
Looking for a cheaper stay? Save on accommodation in Australia and abroad with these Booking.com Black Friday deals.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2021 technology deals in one place
Discover all this year's Black Friday and Cyber Monday technology, gadget and technology deals in one place.
Black Friday & Cyber Monday fashion deals & sales 2021
Get 20% to 60% off your favourite fashion brands as part of Black Friday. See the ultimate list of ALL the Black Friday fashion deals, all in one place.
Jarvis discount codes and coupons April 2021 | Flat $35 per hour for all cleaning plans
Jarvis is a personal housekeeping service that will have your home spick and span in no time. Fantastic service, excellent rates.
Ask an Expert