Up to 33% off domestic stays + free cancellations
Best Valentine’s Day travel deals for 2021
Looking to celebrate with something more than just flowers? We've got you covered this Valentine's Day.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Looking for a gift that isn't the typical greeting card, jewellery, chocolates or flowers? Switch it up this year and give your Valentine a gift they'll absolutely love.
These deals are either available over Valentine's Day or are just sales from our travel partners that are perfect for two, including companion flight sales, experiences for two and romantic getaways.
Valentine's Day travel deals and discounts
What type of travel deals are available?
From flights and accommodation to experiences and car hire, you'll be able to find a range of deals targeted at couples or two people.
How can I secure a good travel deal?
- Be flexible with dates. Travel deals are often offered for specific time periods and you're likely to find the cheapest fares and rates for mid-week flights, accommodation and experiences.
- Fly outside of peak periods. Travelling during seasonal periods such as Christmas, Easter and the school holidays will likely put a bigger dent in your wallet than travelling outside of these periods. You're more likely to score a good deal when booking off-peak dates.
- Set up a price alert. Skyscanner and Kayak allow you to set up a price alert for specific destinations. They'll shoot you an email alert if your selected route drops in price.
What should I take into consideration when booking travel during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Book flexible deals. To give you added security and peace of mind, consider booking deals that offer flexibility. Be sure to check the terms and conditions before booking to see if you're eligible for fee-free changes, credits or a refund.
- Travel restrictions. Unless exempt, Australians are only allowed to travel locally. If you're planning to take a trip soon, your best bet is to travel domestically. Before you book, check out the latest domestic travel restrictions to see where you can go and what permits you may need.
- Travel insurance. You won't be covered for COVID-related claims domestically or internationally, but you will still be covered for theft, injuries and accidents. Travel insurance can be purchased for both domestic and international trips.
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 7 best deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals include: $324.95 off Dyson V8 Animal Extra, 55% Workoutwiz Exercise Bikes, 47% off Sony WH-1000XM4 headphones.
Qantas $99 seats sale to over a dozen regional destinations
Escape the city in 2022 with destinations including Byron Bay, Townsville and Burnie.
FINAL DAYS: Jetstar and Qantas half-price flights sales end soon
Here's are all the routes still listed at 50% off for travel until September.
Jetstar Weekend Fare Frenzy slashes prices with $39 flights
EXPIRED: You've got 48 hours to book flights to 17 destinations for travel through 'til the end of the year.
HUGE Virgin Australia business class fare discounts – don’t miss out!
Here's how to maximise your status credits on business travel through to June 2022.
Qantas EXTENDS triple points offer: Last chance to boost yours
Earn triple Qantas Points on flights, hotels and holidays from now until June 2022.
Jetstar sale: You have 48 hours to get $29 flights
EXPIRED: Sort out your winter travel with fares to 18 destinations including New Zealand.
New Qantas sale is whisking you away to paradise from $109
EXPIRED: Organise your 2021-22 travel plans to Queensland's North.
Jetstar’s HUGE EOFY sale drops flights from $32
EXPIRED: Travel to 22 destinations in Australia and New Zealand until March 2022.
Jetstar sale creates first direct flight between 2 holiday hotspots
EXPIRED: Forget having to wait at the airport for your connecting flight! Jetstar has you covered.
Ask an Expert