The hot sales happening on Cyber Monday that will cure your wanderlust.
Black Friday is one of the hottest days in the shopping calendar. It’s the day that bargains come out to play and credit cards get a good workout. The best bit? It’s happening November 27 at 9am PT and continues on through Cyber Weekend, finishing with Cyber Monday on November 30.
For travellers, the fuss is worth it as high-price items like holiday packages and airfares get a good price slash.
Take a look here at the travel deals you can snap up on the day.
Feature image: Contiki
Which travel merchants are involved in Black Friday 2016?
These travel retailers are notorious for joining in the frenzy and offering deals, steals and sales on flights, accommodation, tours and holiday packages. You can find specific details on each of their deals further down this page.
- Canadian Affair: Discounts on flights, hotel stays and tours
- Contiki: Up to $800 off tours
- Emirates: Companion sale.
- Harrahs / Bally’s / Rio / Planet Hollywood: Rates as low as $30
- CheapoAir: $10 Off flight within the continental US
- Booking.com: Up to 50% off select hotels
- Intrepid: 10% off new trips, 20% off all trips (Cyber Monday only)
- Lonely Planet: Buy one, get one free (products only)
- Rail Europe: 30% off Eurostar Standard Premier train tickets, $100 off certain passes and a bonus $30 for $300 gift card purchases
- STA: Save up to $400 on tours plus 20% off hotels, hostels and insurance
- Expedia: The US version is offering up to 75% off hotels. Australia’s version has yet to release discounts.
In addition to these, many luxe hotels are also offering rooms for less on Black Friday.