We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
To The Max offers clothes from some of the best designers and brands and has a vast range of unique clothes for both men and women. You can easily browse for the thing you want either by selecting a designer that you already know and love, or by selecting the exact category of clothes that you are looking for and you can even search for a keyword to find products faster.
To The Max also offers a wide variety of luxurious accessories such as bags and jewelries that may catch your eye.
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available.
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available for To The Max right now. However, here are the best deals this week:
How do I use my To The Max promo code?
Simply follow these steps to use your promotional code.
- Browse through the To The Max codes above and click on the one you'd like to use. This will safely redirect you the online catalogue where you can find what you are looking for.
- Choose the size and quantity and then click on the "Add to Cart" button.
- Repeat the process for any new purchases.
- Click on the "Cart" icon located in the upper right side of the webpage.
- Click on the "Proceed to Checkout" button.
- Create an account or checkout as guest to proceed.
- Fill in your billing and shipping details.
- Enter the promotional code before confirming your order where it says "To apply a gift certificate or coupon code to this order, please enter the code below and click apply".
- Click apply to validate the coupon to your order.
- Congratulations! You've successfully ordered from To The Max and saved.
Pros and cons of To The Max
- Renowned designers - To The Max has an impressive team of renowned designers such as August Street, Ben Sherman, Cameo and many others.
- Free shipping - Any orders that exceed $100 will receive a free shipping and as most of the clothes and jewelries are worth more than $100, you basically get a free shipment for each purchase.
- Gift certificates - With To The Max you can purchase a gift certificate to give to anyone dear to you and they will be able to buy whatever they wish from this retailer with that money. This is a great way to send someone a gift that you know they will appreciate.
- No loyalty club - No matter if you are a new client or a veteran with To The Max, there aren't many offers to reward your loyalty.
Shipping guide for To The Max
Australian shippings for orders worth more than $100 receive are free, while those under $100 are charged with a flat fee of $5. You can opt for the express shipment option if you are in a hurry and your order will arrive the next day via Australia Post. Regular deliveries take two to three business days to arrive, depending on the area you are living in.
Returns, refunds and exchanges with To The Max
Returns can be made within seven days since the product has arrived, however, you can not obtain any kind of refund, you will only be able to get an exchange or a store credit for the product you return – if the product is not damaged and is returned in its initial condition with its tag still attached.
If you notice that the product is damaged when it arrives, you have to call To The Max to solve the issue.
About To The Max and its history
To The Max was launched in 1991 and has since worked with the best designers to bring to its customer high quality clothes at affordable prices. The company became one of the longest standing independent fashion retailers in Australia and continues to have the same success. This is possible because To The Max always refreshes their online catalogue to include the newest clothes that meet the needs of the most fashionable customers.
You can visit To The Max both on its online website or at the physical stores in Australia.
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
Ask an Expert