Shop online at Tinyme for innovative, unique and affordable products designed for babies, toddlers and children needs.
Tinyme is an Australian designer and online retailer of a wide range of baby, toddler and children products. The company was created by three experienced fathers who added their unique perspective and creativity into the business creating cute, high quality and affordable products that cover everything from toys and nursery items to personalised gifts, backpacks and decor items. You can also easily browse the Tinyme catalogue either by the type of product you are searching for.
Tinyme promo codes and discount vouchers for July 2018
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available.
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available for Tinyme right now. However, here are the best deals this week:
How do I use my Tinyme promo code?
Follow these steps to use your promo code. Click on the code you would like to use and this will safely redirect you to the Tinyme homepage.
- Browse through the online Tinyme catalogue until you find what you are looking for.
- Click on the 'shop now' button once you found the product you want.
- Customise your product by selecting a design, a colour, the first name of the child, select a font and a second line, click on 'Preview' and then click on the 'Add to cart' button.
- Repeat the process for any new purchases that you make.
- Click on the 'Cart' icon located in the upper right side of the page.
- Enter your promotional code in the 'Enter Promo / Coupon Code' box and then click on the 'apply' button.
- Click on ‘checkout’ to continue with your order.
- Create an account and then fill in your delivery and payment details. You can then finalise the order.
Pros and cons of Tinyme
- Wide variety of products - Every parent knows that their children need many various items and toys, especially when you have to build your nursery. Tinyme offers everything you need, at high quality and affordable prices, so you will save off a lot of time with your children's shoppings.
- Good returns policy - You can return any product that you bought from Tinyme within 30 days since the purchase, so you don't have to worry if a certain product does not meet your expectations or if you want to replace it.
- Customisation process - Although the customisation features for most of the products on TinyMe is a great way to personalise the products for the exact person you buy it for, you may find it a little bit time consuming.
Shipping guide for Tinyme
Australian deliveries are dispatched within six to twelve business days with the standard delivery option, depending on your exact location. Customers also have the option to speed the process by choosing an express option, which means that the products will arrive in no more than four business days, but they will have to pay a flat rate of $14.95 for it. Costs of standard deliveries vary between $2.95 to $5.95. Orders higher than $120 are delivered for free.
Returns, refunds and exchanges with Tinyme
Tinyme returns can be made anytime within 30 days of the purchase and the item will either be replaced or refunded if you are not 100% satisfied with it. The products have to pass a quality inspection to improve the product in the future. You cannot refund or replace a personalised product if the problem is a typing error on your side or for defects that you caused.
Top picks from Tinyme
|Personalised Large Pencil Case||Canvas Happy Days Theme||Personalised Medium Backpack|
|Personalised Family Diaries||Personalised Wooden Name Puzzle||Hoodie|
About Tinyme and its history
Originally called Mooo, the website was founded by three young fathers in 2006 and started in a small bedroom. With a bunch of machines and mixing them together with the world wide web, Mooo was able to produce a comprehensive range of affordable, high quality and designer personalised baby products. In 2011, when Mooo decided to go global, the name was changed to Tinyme. After the site grew in popularity, a US subsidiary was officially created.