Save money on your organic and natural beauty purchases at The Organic Project using coupon codes.
The Organic Project is an online store that specialises in organic and natural products such as skincare, cosmetics and perfume from premium Australian brands. Some of the brands available from The Organic Project include MUSQ Cosmetics, The Little Alchemist, Vanessa Megan, Be Genki and Buddha Body Care.
The Organic Project discount codes and coupons
Show code & visit siteGO****
Show code & visit siteFI****
Show code & visit siteTA****
Show code & visit siteR2****
The Organic Project Review | Pros and Cons
- Free shipping Australia-wide. This applies to orders over $75 that weigh 1kg or less.
- 30 day returns: You can receive a refund or exchange on goods returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Wide range of products. Products include cosmetics, skincare, perfume, and health and lifestyle goods from Australian and boutique brands.
- Loyal program. Purchases made from The Organic Project earn TOP Club points as well as discount coupons which can be used on the site.
- Gifts and kits available. The Organic Project offers a great selection of gifts and kits for someone special.
- Shipping costs for select purchases. Orders under $75 that weigh more than 1kg will incur shipping costs.
- No set shipping costs for international orders. International shipping costs vary from country to country.
How can I get free shipping with The Organic Project?
The Organic Project offers free delivery across Australia on orders over $75 that weigh 1kg or less. International shipping costs differ from country to country and are calculated during check-out.
What forms of payment does The Organic Project accept?
- Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard
What is the The Organic Project returns policy?
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, The Organic Project offers either a refund or exchange provided all products are returned within 30 days of purchase. Items must be unused and in the same condition that it was received with original packaging and receipt/proof of purchase included. The customer is responsible for the shipping costs of the returned item.