Skydive Australia discount codes for October 2020
Get the latest Skydive Australia discount codes and coupons.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
From Tropical North Queensland to Perth, take to the skies in 18 different locations across the country with Skydive Australia – and use these offers to make sure you're doing it for the best price.
Whether you're after the views or the adrenaline rush of a lifetime, Skydive Australia has you covered.
Popular Skydive Australia coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|21 Oct 2020||Up to $20 off skydiving with code||GRO****|
|23 Oct 2020||Up to 15% off tandem skydive with code||LOC****|
|1 Oct 2020||Up to $40 off skydiving with code||GRO****|
|2 Sep 2020||Australia skydive from $219 + free $20 merchandise voucher||********|
|23 Oct 2020||Newcastle weekend skydive from $379||********|
Skydive Australia's coronavirus (COVID-19) updateAs of 24 March 2020, Skydive Australia has suspended all Skydives through at least 1 May 2020. You'll be able to book jumps from this date forward online or you can opt for a voucher and redeem it at a later date.
Skydive Australia FAQs
If it's something you've had on your mind for a while, I say book the jump! I'm not someone who has ever feared heights, but this was definitely not for the fainthearted.
The morning was spent in complete bliss. There's something really exhilarating about knowing you're going to jump 15,000 metres out of a plane within a couple of hours.
But I must admit, there was a moment while I was up there that I found myself questioning what I was about to do. I was the second jumper and let me tell you there is no time to waste getting you in the air. As my tandem jumper wedged himself onto the step on the side of the plane, there is a moment you are fully suspended in the sky and then you're off.
If it's a thrill that you're after, I firmly believe that should do it.
Tamara went on the Wollongong Tandem Skydive on 29 December 2019.
What I liked
- The views. The day I jumped, Sydney was primarily covered in smoke, but once we were in the parachute, and the ocean was directly below us, the views were amazing.
- The crew. From the staff down on the ground to the tandem jumpers who are strapped to you, the crew does a phenomenal job at keeping everyone calm and relaxed.
- You get the complete package. Although you do have to pay for the photos and videos, it's well worth it. Your tandem jumper records every moment (and let me tell you, the video will be priceless).
- The parachuting. Contrary to expectation, you don't just go straight down. You are taken for a few spins and turns while you've got the parachute up. It really gives you a moment to enjoy the serenity of it all.
What I didn't like
- The weather. The only thing that I could pick on was the weather. Although it was completely out of anyone's control, the smoke clouds above Sydney did make visibility above Wollongong very hazy.
Things to keep in mind
- Wear something bright. You'll only be provided pants for the flight. So if you've got a crew of family or friends coming along with you, I recommend wearing a shirt that is an obvious colour so they can spot you when you're closer to the ground. White, or neon colours do the job perfectly.
- There isn't much time to think. Once you've got the green light to go, you'll be out of the plane within 30 seconds.
- Seasonal jumping. Keep in mind what time of the year you're going and avoid bushfire season. I recommend going in early autumn as the skies will probably be clearer for you.
- Possible waiting times. Although I was fortunate enough to be up in the air within the hour, the jump does depend on the weather so you may be waiting for a couple of hours before you make your way to the airport.
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals in Australia, hand-picked by Finder's shopping experts.
Kora Organics discount codes and coupons October 2020 | 50% off skincare and makeup
Save big on award-winning skincare solutions with these amazing Kora Organics discount codes.
Sennheiser promo codes October 2020: Up to 40% off outlet sale
Grab a promo code and cut costs on superior audio solutions online at Sennheiser.
Best 2-in-1 laptops in Australia
Our expert team spent hundreds of hours testing laptops to find the six best 2-in-1 laptops you can buy.
Lego promo codes and coupons October 2020: Get 30% off
LEGO is adored by children and adults alike. Cut costs on your next set with these amazing discount codes.
Honu coupon codes and discounts October 2020
Save big on paddleboards, accessories and more with these awesome Honu discount codes.
WILD LIFE Sydney promo codes for October 2020
Grab cheap tickets for your next visit to the zoo with these deals and promo codes to WILD LIFE Sydney.
Carla Zampatti discount codes and coupons October 2020
Make splurging at Carla Zampatti a little more affordable with one of these discount codes.
Novelship discount codes and coupons October 2020 | $20 off your first order
Take advantage of these discount codes to minimise the costs on your next splurge at Novelship.
Swisse discount codes and coupons October 2020 | Get 50% off instantly + 30% off exclusive code
From skincare and cosmetics to supplements and beyond, these discount codes will help you minimise the costs on your next Swisse splurge.
Ask an Expert