10% off select activities with code FDEXOZ350
We currently don't have any Skydive Australia promo codes available. See other deals below.
Looking for the ultimate high? In that case, you can't look past jumping 15,000 feet from a plane.
From Tropical North Queensland to Perth, take to the skies in 18 different locations across the country with Skydive Australia. Use these offers to make sure you're doing it for the best price.
Whether you're after the views or the adrenaline rush of a lifetime, Skydive Australia has you covered.
How do I use my Skydive Australia promo code?
Using a Skydive Australia promo code is simple:
1. Select a location and package.
2. Select Add to cart.
3. Add your promo code in the Promotion code box below Bookings and select apply.
4. Check to confirm your discount has been applied. The total column should now contain text reading "Includes discount of $X".
5. Select your payment method and proceed to checkout.
Why you should use Skydive Australia's promo codes
You'll save $20 when you book a weekday skydiving experience.
Save when you book in advance
Pre-book your video and photo package online to save $20.
Get $20 off merchandise when you book a skydiving experience via Skydive Australia's website.
Skydive Australia FAQs
If it's something you've had on your mind for a while, I say book the jump! I'm not someone who has ever feared heights, but this was definitely not for the fainthearted.
The morning was spent in complete bliss. There's something really exhilarating about knowing you're going to jump 15,000 feet out of a plane within a couple of hours.
But I must admit, there was a moment while I was up there that I found myself questioning what I was about to do. I was the second jumper and let me tell you there is no time to waste getting you in the air. As my tandem jumper wedged himself onto the step on the side of the plane, there is a moment you are fully suspended in the sky and then you're off.
If it's a thrill that you're after, I firmly believe that should do it.
Tamara went on the Wollongong Tandem Skydive on 29 December 2019.
What I liked
- The views. The day I jumped, Sydney was primarily covered in smoke, but once we were in the parachute and the ocean was directly below us, the views were amazing.
- The crew. From the staff down on the ground to the tandem jumpers who are strapped to you, the crew does a phenomenal job at keeping everyone calm and relaxed.
- You get the complete package. Although you do have to pay for the photos and videos, it's well worth it. Your tandem jumper records every moment (and let me tell you, the video will be priceless).
- The parachuting. Contrary to expectation, you don't just go straight down. You are taken for a few spins and turns while you've got the parachute up. It really gives you a moment to enjoy the serenity of it all.
What I didn't like
- The weather. The only thing that I could pick on was the weather. Although it was completely out of anyone's control, the smoke clouds above Sydney did make visibility above Wollongong very hazy.
Things to keep in mind
- Wear something bright. You'll only be provided pants for the flight. So if you've got a crew of family or friends coming along with you, I recommend wearing a shirt that is an obvious colour so they can spot you when you're closer to the ground. White, or neon colours do the job perfectly.
- There isn't much time to think. Once you've got the green light to go, you'll be out of the plane within 30 seconds.
- Seasonal jumping. Keep in mind what time of the year you're going and avoid bushfire season. I recommend going in early autumn as the skies will probably be clearer for you.
- Possible waiting times. Although I was fortunate enough to be up in the air within the hour, the jump does depend on the weather so you may be waiting for a couple of hours before you make your way to the airport.
More guides on Finder
Black Friday tour deals for December 2023 | Up to 70% off tours worldwide
For tours in 2023 and beyond book during the Black Friday sales extravaganza for discounts of up to 70% off.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday car hire deals for 2023
Get 25% off your next overland adventure with these Black Friday rental car offers.
Klook Black Friday deals for 2023
With discounts on attractions and things to do, Klook does not disappoint on Black Friday.
Emirates Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals from Australia for 2023
Find out how you can save this Black Friday with one of the best airlines in the business.
Singapore Airlines Black Friday deals for 2023
Start your holiday off on a high with 5-star flights on Singapore Airlines at a bargain price this Black Friday.
Black Friday Hotels.com deals for 2023
Look no further than Hotels.com this Black Friday for discounts on holiday accommodation.
Air New Zealand Black Friday sales 2023
Get wind of the biggest deals in Air New Zealand's Black Friday and Cyber Weekend sales and fly for less.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday holiday deals in 2023
Snap up huge savings on holidays and group tours for Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday hotel deals for 2023: Up to 75% off
Whether you're booking a summer holiday or a weekend escape, save up to 75% on your hotel stay with these Black Friday bargains.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday flight sales 2023 | Up to 50% off
Snap up big discounts from airlines and online travel agencies this Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Score up to $400 off flights.
Ask an Expert