It’s easy to stay on-trend for less with the bargain beauty buys and promo codes at one of Australia’s leading health, beauty, and wellbeing retailers. Check out these Priceline sales now.
Priceline sales and promo codes for January 2019
Popular Priceline coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|17 Jan 2019||3 for 2 on L'Oreal Paris cosmetic range||********|
|17 Jan 2019||$10 off Le Tan||********|
|17 Jan 2019||50% off Sukin||********|
|17 Jan 2019||30% off Maybelline New York||********|
|17 Jan 2019||20% off The Jojoba Company||********|
About Priceline Coupon Codes
Starting from humble beginnings in 1982, Priceline Pharmacy has grown to become a household name in Australia for beauty products and pharmaceutical goods, at affordable prices.
You know the name, and you’ve seen the bright pink logo, but did you know that that the beauty store has gone online? It’s true! So naturally, being a female with a compulsive ability to wander into shops and come out weighed down with bags (guilty!), it’s going to be difficult to say no to doing all that impulsive shopping while tucked in bed - agreed? Add in the bonus of having your beauty products delivered direct to you within days, and there’s really no reason why you shouldn’t change your in-store shopping habits to an online one. Because, let’s face it, all those shampoo and conditioner bottles are heavy. So read on for all the details of the latest Priceline sales, plus get promo codes and deals for added savings.
Top picks from Priceline
Weight & Vitamins
Mother & Baby
Founded in 1982 in Victoria, Australia, Priceline is now a household name nationwide for being a beauty, health, and wellbeing store. They have a loyal following (mainly women) across Australia and have 330 stores nationwide.
Priceline is dedicated to making you look and feel great, and they do this by stocking high quality products at affordable prices. There are over 10,000 products online for you to purchase, and regularly update their website with beauty tips and advice from their panel of beauty experts.
Whether you’re after makeup, hygiene products, or vitamin tablets, Priceline has everything you need to live a healthy and happy lifestyle.
Pros and cons of Priceline
- Loyalty Program: Priceline have Sister Club and Beauty Club loyalty programs. They’re both free to join and provide you with access to perks, privileges, and points that you can use in-store and online.
- Secure shopping systems: Priceline takes online fraud very seriously and use state-of-the-art anti-fraud systems to monitor all activity on their website. Payments are processed using Verisign SSL which encrypt your credit card details for added security.
- Free delivery:Purchases over $100 will attract no standard delivery charges.
- They take your safety seriously: Priceline takes every measure to ensure that all their products are safe and are of the highest quality. However, every now and again a product may be recalled, and Priceline will advise you of this immediately and provide clear steps on how to return your item for a refund.
- Wide range of products: Priceline prides itself as being on-trend with the market, and is constantly updating their products with the latest beauty buys to make sure you stay fashionable. They stock everything from everyday beauty items, to pharmaceutical goods. They’re website is filled with beauty tips, and includes Beauty Blogs from experts in the trade, and Beauty School Q&As to make sure you look as fresh as you can when you step out of the house in the morning.
- You can’t cancel your order: Once your order has been placed, you can’t cancel or change it. You will have to wait until your item is received, and then return it for a refund if you make a mistake with your purchase.
- Orders are only processed on working days: If you purchase your item between Friday afternoon to Sunday evening, it won’t be processed until the Monday. So you may have to wait a little longer for your item to be received.
How does Priceline shipping work?
Priceline offers two forms of shipping: standard or express. Standard delivery takes 3-5 business days (4-6 if delivering to WA) and is a flat rate of $5.95 per order, while express delivery takes 1-2 business days (2-4 if delivering to WA), and costs a flat $9.95. Any purchases over $100 will be delivered for free via standard delivery only.
Note: items are only processed on business days, so if you make a purchase on Friday afternoon, your order will not be received until Monday morning. During peak periods (Easter and Christmas) there may be delays with your item, so please be patient or order early to avoid disappointment.
All items come with a unique eParcel tracking number, which will be emailed to you once your item has been dispatched. This way you can go online and see where your item is and how far along it is to being delivered.
Dangerous goods (e.g. flammable items) cannot be delivered via express post but will be posted via standard delivery.
What forms of payment does Priceline accept?
- American Express
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Priceline
Once you’ve decided to return your item, you will need to contact Priceline to request its return. To do this, sign into your online account, click the ‘Online Orders’ tab, locate the item you wish to return, click ‘return an item’ and follow the prompts. If you don’t have an online account with Priceline, use the ‘Guest Return’, which is located at the bottom of every page. You’ll need your order number, which will be on the tax invoice included with your purchase, and then follow the prompts.
Once your return has been approved, Priceline will contact you with the relevant details and postage labels to return your item.
Priceline accepts returns for change of mind within a 30 day time frame. Returned items will only be accepted so long as the item is unused, in its original packaging with all original manuals, and in re-saleable condition. If all this criteria is not met then Priceline will not refund you this item or return the product back to you – so be certain about returning your item before you do. For change of mind refunds, your delivery fee will not be reimbursed.
If you are returning your item because it is faulty, was damaged in delivery, isn’t doing what it’s supposed to do, is significantly different from the sample/product description, and you request a refund for your item, then your item and delivery fee will both be reimbursed to you.