Pizzas from Pizza Capers are made with fresh and wholesome ingredients. Save on your next pizza order with these active coupons.
The Pizza Capers story is not far from the two decade mark - by 2012 it grew to around 120 outlets Australia wide. The wheels of this business were set in motion during the mid 1990s when the nation was suffering from a junk food influx and it aimed to bring about a change by offering Pizzas made with fresh and wholesome ingredients. The Pizza Capers menu includes a wide variety of pizzas ranging from traditional, to artisan crafted, to the Capers collection, to kids pizzas, to their distinct Black Label pizzas. The menu also offers an assortment of sides, breads, salads, pastas, ice creams and gelatos.
Pizza Capers promo codes and discount vouchers for January 2017
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available.
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available for Pizza Capers right now. However, here are the best deals this week:
We've still got plenty of great places to order a pizza from – and get a discount. Can't find one in your area? Let us know and we'll sort it out.
Which pizza places are offering coupon codes and discounts?
How do I use my Pizza Capers coupon code?
To use your Pizza Capers coupon code you have to place your order online, on the Pizza Capers website.
- Select a promo code from above. Click on it and this redirects you to the Pizza Capers website.
- Click on ‘order online then select ‘pickup’ or ‘delivery’.
- For deliveries, enter the required information and click on ‘Validate my address’.
- Select your address from the given list and click on ‘Proceed with order’.
- Next, select a suitable delivery time.
- At this point, you can enter your coupon code on the screen’s right. Click on ‘go’ to validate the code.
- To add items to your order, click on the item’s image. This results in a popup on the screen with the item’s description. Click on ‘Add to order’.
- Repeat this for all items you wish to order.
- To place your order, click on ‘Checkout’ found under ‘Order Details’ on the screen’s right.
- This results in a popup with your order details. Review the same and choose a payment method.
- For online payments, complete the following form and click on ‘Submit Payment’.
Congratulations! You have used your Pizza Capers coupon code successfully.
Pros and cons of Pizza Capers
- Caper Club. Membership to the Caper Club is open to all its customers for free and this membership offer a range of deals, competitions and news. Membership also entitles you to collect privilege points each time you spend money and these points can be redeemed for pizzas, breads and dips. You earn one point on every $5 spent.
- Nutritional information. To make sure that you know just what you’re eating Pizza Capers has nutritional information for all its foods on the menu. You know just what your food contains in terms of calories, protein, fat, carbohydrates and sugar.
- Restrictions in redemption of privilege points. Privilege points cannot be used for deliveries and they cannot be used with online orders either. The ability to use these points online is set to start soon.
Pick up and delivery times for Pizza Capers
When placing your order you can opt to have it delivered or pick it up ‘as soon as possible’ and in such instances, Pizza Capers informs you of the scheduled time your order will be ready or delivered. You can also choose to order for dates in the future. Do make note of store timings because orders process only during regular hours of operation.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Pizza Capers
In the event that you receive an incorrect order or if you have any other problem with your order you must get in touch with the store that made the delivery or the Pizza Capers centralised customer care team. Complaints receive top priority and are dealt with on a case by case basis.
About Pizza Capers and its history
Pizza Capers opened its first store in 1996, in Kenmore, QLD and as of 2012 it already opened 120 outlets. This business has carved a niche for itself by offering pizzas and other items made with fresh and nutritious ingredients. It opened to the franchising system in 2005 and by then it already had a dozen or so outlets under its belt. Now, Pizza Capers outlets exist in ACT, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria and even in Singapore.