Ever been to a nail salon and sat in a really comfortable massage chair? Well here you can use our OSIM coupon codes for a gift that will really impress.
OSIM products make a great and thoughtful gift idea for anyone. The innovative massage chairs, with endless lifestyle programs, cater for the entire family, while the ‘clean + purify’ products promote better sleep and respiratory well-being. Treat yourself to a foot massager or keep fit with the OSIM uShape. Whichever OSIM product you choose, you can be assured of great quality and health benefits.
OSIM discount codes and coupons
|Buy now, pay later||OSIM has teamed up with zipMoney to give you the opportunity to pay for your purchase on a flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment plan.||
OSIM Review | Pros and Cons
- Trusted brand. OSIM has over 35 years of experience in developing award-winning products catered to health and general well-being.
- One year warranty. OSIM offers a 12-month warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Newsletter. Sign up for the OSIM newsletter for promotions, exclusive discounts and well-being tips.
- Delivery charges. OSIM does not cover delivery charges for sending faulty products back to designated service centers. Due to the weight of the product, this may incur a significant cost.
- No live chat. Should you need help with your online purchase, you can contact OSIM through the web form or phone.
How does OSIM shipping and delivery work?
OSIM ships to metropolitan areas of Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Perth and Melbourne. They do not deliver to P.O Box addresses and a signature is required upon delivery. Delivery charges vary item weight and location. For deliveries outside of these cities, additional delivery charges may apply.
What forms of payment does OSIM accept?
What is the OSIM returns policy?
OSIM offers a 12-month warranty against manufacture defects from the date of purchase. This warranty only covers motorised, mechanical and electrical parts and not accessories. Please be aware that you will have to bear the costs of sending the product back to a OSIM service centre and also costs incurred to send the product back after servicing.