Fancy a cheeky little tipple to go with the night’s proceedings? Yeah, you do. But why stop there? Why not make it a cheeky "cheap" tipple with our Naked Wines vouchers and deals?
Now that we’ve got your attention, let’s talk wines. Particularly, Naked Wines. This company is one in a million. It’s the kind of company you want to back, because they back the little guy a.k.a. the winemakers themselves.
Naked Wines is all about high quality wines direct from winemakers and stripped of all the costs for things that you don’t really need. (After all, sales and marketing doesn’t make wine taste any better.) Less money spent on advertising means these guys can lower their prices. And lower prices means, high quality drams for less.
Sounds pretty good, eh?
So how are they doing it? Well, Naked Wines is crowdfunding to help winemakers reduce their costs and keep the consumer (you) drinking top-notch products for less. They’re also using people like us, finder.com.au, to help spread the word over the internet. So here we are, spreading the word. And giving you discounts and vouchers while we’re at it, because you really shouldn’t have to pay any more than you need to for that cheeky little tipple.
Naked Wines vouchers and deals for February 2018
$100 off voucher
|$100 voucher to use on any case of wine (minimum 12 bottles) at Naked Wines, exclusive offer.||
Show code 10****
After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
What can I get from Naked Wines
About Naked Wines
Naked Wines is an Australian wine supplier that works closely with small and local winemakers to deliver you the best quality wines at the most affordable prices. There’ll be no unnecessary inflation due to marketing and sales costs, and you can rest assured that the maker of your wine has put every care into your product. You can even join Naked Wines’ Angels program, which is free, however requires you to credit your account with $40 monthly (to spend on wine, naturally). In return for being an ‘Angel’ you’ll receive bonus discounts and even free wines!
Live in the Sydney or Melbourne metro area? Congratulations, you’re eligible for free next business day delivery, too.
Pros and cons of Naked Wines
- Quality: Naked Wines assures that every wine is hand-made by a winemaker who’s determined to serve you only the best wines they can source.
- Value for money: Naked Wines believes that you shouldn’t have to pay for things like marketing and sales, so the price you pay won’t include unnecessary inflations or phoney discounts.
- Free delivery: All next day deliveries to Sydney and Melbourne metro areas are delivered absolutely free.
- Next working day delivery: This is available for deliveries to Sydney, Melbourne and Perth metro only and for orders made before 3pm.
- Peer reviews: All wines are open for reviewing by real wine lovers who have tried the tipple. Read what others like you have thought of the wine BEFORE you buy.
- Satisfaction guarantee: These guys are wine lovers and want to serve you only the best wine you could possibly have. So if you’re not fully satisfied with either the wine or their service, guess what? Money back guarantee.
- Flexibility: Don’t like any of their cases? That’s okay, you can mix your own.
- Angels membership program: To help support local winemakers, Naked Wines has an Angels program. To be part of the program, you must top up your account with $40 per month to be spent on wine. The incentives are immense though and include wholesale wine prices (20-50% off the typical buying price) and free wine (one bottle per month with your purchase).
- Exclusive wines: As Naked Wines directly funds local winemakers, the wines they stock won’t usually be found in your local bottle shop. Maybe you can discover them here first?
- Orders can only be made online: There’s no popping down to the local Naked Wines bottle-o for a quick browse and grab, but with next day delivery to Sydney, Melbourne and Perth metro area, we’re sure you’ll manage.
- Freight charges outside of Sydney, Melbourne and Perth metro area: Sorry guys, only Sydney and Melbourne metro gets free AND next business day delivery. Everyone else might have to wait a little longer and pay a freight charge.
- Big name favourites might not be here: As Naked Wines directly funds local winemakers, you are likely not to find your particular favourite here. Be adventurous though and try something new - you never know what you might find you like.
- Undelivered orders may be charged a fee: If your order cannot be delivered and is required to be re-delivered, then you may be charged a re-delivery fee.
Shipping guide for Naked Wines
Naked Wines offers next business day deliveries for addresses in the Sydney, Melbourne and Perth metro area so long as you order before 3pm. For all other locations, you can check the price and estimated delivery times using their online calculator. An example of prices/timeframes is:
- Melbourne (postcode 3000) - free next business day delivery
- Brisbane (postcode 4000) - $4.99 delivery fee, up to 2 business days to deliver
- Hobart (postcode 7000) - $4.99 delivery fee, up to 4 business days to deliver
- Perth (postcode 6000) - Next business day delivery for $4.99
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Naked Wines
This wine supplier is all about making the customer happy, so if you’re not 100% satisfied with the product they say you can return it for a full refund. Additionally, if your order goes missing or is damaged between dispatch and delivery, Naked Wines will send you a replacement order as soon as possible. If they are unable to fulfil this replacement within 7 days, they will provide you with a full refund. If you have provided instructions to leave the item in a secure place at the delivery point, this is considered a ‘delivered’ order.
For further details regarding refunds, exchanges and returns, we suggest you contact Naked Wines’ customer care centre direct.