Naked Wines voucher and deals July 2020 | $100 off voucher
Fancy a cheeky little tipple to go with the night’s proceedings? Yeah, you do. But why stop there? Why not make it a cheeky "cheap" tipple with our Naked Wines vouchers and deals?
Naked Wines vouchers and deals for July 2020
Popular Naked Wines coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|20 Dec 2019||$100 off voucher||FIN****|
|20 Dec 2019||Up to 50% off every time you order and more exclusive offers||********|
About Naked Wines Coupon Codes
Now that we've got your attention, let's talk wines. Particularly, Naked Wines. This company is one in a million. It's the kind of company you want to back, because they don't just sell great wines, they make them happen.
Naked Wines is all about high quality wines direct from the winemaker. They are working hard to liberate brilliant winemakers by breaking the dominance of the BIG supermarkets and major retailers- all to change the way wine is made and enjoyed in Australia.
Sounds pretty good, eh?
So how are they doing it? Well, Naked Wines is crowdfunding to help winemakers reduce their costs and keep the consumer (you) drinking top-notch products for less. They're also using people like us, finder.com.au, to help spread the word over the internet. So here we are, spreading the word. And giving you discounts and vouchers while we're at it, because you really shouldn't have to pay any more than you need to for that cheeky little tipple.
Are your tastebuds tempted? Then why not grab your very first case. $100 off on us.
What can I get from Naked Wines
About Naked Wines
Naked Wines is an Australian wine supplier that works closely with small and local winemakers to deliver you the best quality wines at the most affordable prices. There'll be no unnecessary inflation due to marketing and sales costs, and you can rest assured that the maker of your wine has put every care into your product. You can even join Naked Wines' Angels program, which is free, however, requires you to credit your account with $40 monthly (to spend on wine, naturally). Not happy about the $40 monthly debit? No worries, they'll refund whatever you haven't spent.
Live in the Sydney, Melbourne metro areas? Congratulations, if you're an Angel, shipping is on them.
Pros and cons of Naked Wines
- Quality: Naked Wines assures that every wine is hand-made by a winemaker who’s determined to serve you only the best wines they can source.
- Value for money: Naked Wines believes that you shouldn’t have to pay for things like marketing and sales, so the price you pay won’t include unnecessary inflations or phoney discounts.
- Free delivery: Next day free delivery to Sydney or Melbourne through the Angels program
- Next working day delivery: This is available for deliveries to Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane and for orders made before 3pm.
- Peer reviews: All wines are open for reviewing by real wine lovers who have tried the tipple. Read what others like you have thought of the wine BEFORE you buy.
- Satisfaction guarantee: These guys are wine lovers and want to serve you only the best wine you could possibly have. So if you’re not fully satisfied with either the wine or their service, guess what? Money back guarantee.
- Flexibility: Don’t like any of their cases? That’s okay, you can mix your own.
- Angels membership program: To help support local winemakers, Naked Wines has an Angels program. To be part of the program, you must top up your account with $40 per month to be spent on wine. The incentives are immense though and include wholesale wine prices (20-50% off the typical buying price) and free wine (one bottle per month with your purchase).
- Exclusive wines: As Naked Wines directly funds local winemakers, the wines they stock won’t usually be found in your local bottle shop. Maybe you can discover them here first?
- Orders can only be made online: There’s no popping down to the local Naked Wines bottle-o for a quick browse and grab, but with next day delivery to Sydney, Melbourne and Perth metro area, we’re sure you’ll manage.
- Freight charges apply without membership: Although Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane metro gets next business day delivery, there is a delivery fee of $4.99.
- Big name favourites might not be here: As Naked Wines directly funds local winemakers, you are likely not to find your particular favourite here. Be adventurous though and try something new - you never know what you might find you like.
Shipping guide for Naked Wines
Naked Wines offers next business day deliveries for addresses in the Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane metro areas for a delivery fee of $4.99. For all other locations, it varies by postcode.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Naked Wines
This wine supplier is all about making the customer happy, so if you’re not 100% satisfied with the product they say you can return it for a full refund. Additionally, if your order goes missing or is damaged between dispatch and delivery, Naked Wines will send you a replacement order as soon as possible. If they are unable to fulfil this replacement within 7 days, they will provide you with a full refund. If you have provided instructions to leave the item in a secure place at the delivery point, this is considered a ‘delivered’ order.
For further details regarding refunds, exchanges and returns, we suggest you contact Naked Wines' customer care centre directly.
Tel no. 1300 898 677
Live Chat: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Ask an Expert