Shop online for premier jewellery at Molten Store and grab some exclusive deals along the way using these promo codes.
Molten Store is shopping portal that caters to women who don't wish to settle for run-of-the-mill products. People who select products for this website keep in mind exquisite tastes and functionality and what you can expect to find on this website includes rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, fragrances, stationery, candles, diaries, totes, clutches and then some. Designers already part of this website include names like Celeste Tesoriero, Demeter, Estelle Devé, Knots & Knits by Megan Todd, Molten Relic and O-Check.
Molten Store promo codes and discount vouchers for September 2017
Show code & visit siteTA****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteBO****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteLU****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteFI****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit site15****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
How do I use Molten Store's Coupon Code?
Shopping on the Molten Store website gives you the ability to use your Molten Store coupon code and you have to use this code before entering your payment related information.
- Select any of the Molten Store coupon codes from above. Click on the selected code; this takes you to the Molten Store website.
- Go through the Molten Store website to find products you wish to buy.
- When you come by a product you wish to purchase, click on 'Add to Tote'.
- A pop-up appears and it mentions that the selected product 'has been to your tote'. If you want to buy more products, click on 'Close' and continue shopping. If not, click on 'Checkout'.
- People who add more than one product to their tote can click on 'View Tote' found towards the top right section of the screen at anytime to proceed to the tote page.
- Once you get to your tote page, review your order and click on 'Checkout'.
- If you are a new user select 'Checkout as a guest option' and click on 'Continue'.
- Enter your 'Billing Details'.
- Select a 'Shipping Method' and click on Continue'.
- On this page, enter your coupon code in the given space and click on 'Apply'. This validates your code. Next, select your payment method and click on 'Proceed to Payment'.
- Enter your credit card information on this page and click on 'Pay for Order'.
Congratulations! You have used your Molten Store coupon code with success.
Pros and cons of Molten Store
- Distinct yet eclectic range. While Molten Store strives to stock merchandise keeping in view its clienteles' discerning tastes.
- Items on sale. Irrespective of when you log on to this website, you can be sure that you'll find a variety of products on sale. To simplify matters, this website has a section dedicated to items on sale.
- Secure shopping. The Molten Store website uses SSL, or Safe Socket Technology, to offer users a safe shopping experience and credit card payments rely on eWay Secure Payments.
- No rewards. Irrespective of how often you shop on the Molten Store website or how much money you spend, you do not get any form of reward points or rewards.
Shipping guide for Molten Store
All orders above $150 qualify for free shipping anywhere in Australia. Orders below this amount come with two alternatives. You can opt for Australia Post's Registered Regular Post, for $11; and Australia Post's Registered Express Post costs $14. Molten Store tries to ship orders on the same day it receives them although in some cases this can take up to two business days. Express delivery parcels should deliver the morning after they ship. Regular registered post parcels can take up to five business days. Molten Store ships internationally and uses Australia Post's Express Courier International service for the same.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Molten Store items
The Molten Store does not accept returns of pierce earrings, candles and fragrances, so when buying these items shopping carefully is the way to go. With all other products, Australian orders are subject to exchange for a period of seven days from the date of the purchase and in order to do so you have to get a Returns Authorisation Number from Molten Store. The same procedure applies to international orders as well, although in such cases the exchange period extends to 14 days. Buyers have to bear the postage and handling expenses for returning items to Molten Store. All refunds process through the original mode of payment.
Founded in July 2011, Molten Store is an online shopping portal dedicated to women looking for items that offer beauty, opulence and rarity. Items that this store offer obscurity, sentimentality and a bit of the bohemian. With affordable prices and something for just about everyone, their items certainly deserve buyers' attention.About Molten Store and its history