We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Miss J Audrey offers a great variety of women’s clothes, shoes and accessories at affordable prices. It carefully selects its collection from Australian and international brands, giving you access to the latest looks in-store and online.
The Miss J Audrey website is divided into different categories to make the shopping experience easier and more convenient. You can browse the collection by item type such as dresses, skirts, shoes, accessories or by designer. There are also collections featuring just those items that are currently on-sale.
Once you’ve found the outfit you’ve been looking for and have placed your order, Miss J Audrey can deliver it to just about anywhere in the world.
Miss J Audrey Offers and Promotions for June 2021
How do I use my merchant’s promo code?
- Shop online at Miss J Audrey and select the items of your preference from a vast range of products.
- Add the selected items to your shopping bag.
- Once you’ve finished shopping, click on the ‘bag’ icon in the top right corner.
- Enter your details, such as your email address and billing address and click on checkout.
- Enter the discount code in the available field and click on apply.
- Choose your shipping and payment option and check out.
- Congratulations! You’ve just saved money on your Miss J Audrey purchase.
Pros and cons of Miss J Audrey
- Range - Miss J Audrey boasts around 2000 products from 50 designer labels, meaning there’s no shortage of choice when hunting for your next outfit.
- Free shipping within Australia - This is a big bonus in anyone’s language.
- Delivery just about anywhere - Miss J Audrey delivers to just about anywhere in the world. Check the website for a full list of locations.
- 30-day returns policy - This is a great feature if you decide that dress you bought just isn’t right for you.
- No online chat - Miss J Audrey does not offer an online chat service to assist customers.
Shipping guide for Miss J Audrey
Miss J Audrey offers free standard shipping within Australia, with orders received before 3pm prepared for same-day dispatch. If you need your item sooner, express shipping within Australia is AU$9.95.
The store also ships to just about anywhere in the world and international customers can expect to get their order within 3-10 business days. Outside Australia, shipping is free for all orders valued over AU$100. For all other orders, international shipping is AU$19.95.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Miss J Audrey items
The Miss J Audrey 100% Awesome 30-Day Return Policy is free within Australia. If you’re not satisfied with your item you can return it for a refund for the amount paid subject to exchange rate variations and credit card/paypal charges. You must return your products to Miss J Audrey within 30 days of receipt and products must of course be unworn, unwashed and still have the tags attached. All returns will be processed within 5-7 working days of receiving your parcel.
Miss J Audrey Boutique is located in Launceston in Tasmania. Both the Launceston store and the online Miss J Audrey store offer customers the hottest on-trend looks in day and evening wear, shoes and accessories. If you’re looking for a hot new outfit for any occasion, there’s a good chance you’ll find it in Miss J Audrey’s range of 2000 products.
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day top beauty buys: 40% off FOREO, GHD, L’Oreal
From makeup to skincare to haircare, these are the hot beauty offers we're expecting to see this Prime Day.
Paul Gallen vs Justis Huni: Fight time and how to watch live online
Undefeated heavyweight Justis Huni and former NRL star Paul Gallen will square off in what's being called Termination Day.
eBay kitchen EOFY sale: 75% off with these discount codes
Score up to 75% off cookwares and kitchen appliances when you add these 'hidden' discount codes during the eBay EFOY sale.
Why did the Coca Cola (NYSE:KO) share price drop?
Shares in the beverage maker had lifted nearly 15% since February.
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Amazon Prime Day: Top hacks for Australians in the 2021 sales
From when to shop to how to split the cost of your purchase, we’ve got you covered this Prime Day.
How to invest in the Charger Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Charger Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Editor’s Picks from the Nasty Gal x We The Wild Ones new edit
Ultimate cool gals Lucy and Nikki just dropped the rock n roll edit of our dreams and here's how you can get 60% off at the checkout.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: Amazon Prime Day early-bird deals, 25% off Lenovo Chromebooks, Bose audio clearance.
How to invest in the PEXA Group IPO
Everything we know about the PEXA Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert