Flights to Los Angeles are taking off with Air Canada from just $797
This is not a drill: if you've been waiting for those California fares to drop, now is the time to book.
Air Canada has us rubbing our eyes in disbelief with its latest offer. We repeat, this one is not to be missed.
We've done some digging and found that you can fly from Melbourne to Los Angeles from an amazing $797 return. Other fares to the sunny Californian state include Sydney or Brisbane to Los Angeles from $799 return. A bargain if we ever did see one!
You won't be short on an itinerary with an abundance of restaurants and bars that are full of charm. Or pay a visit to Universal Studios, Hollywood Hills, Santa Monica or Disneyland (that one is sure to keep the kids entertained).
So when can you fly? Air Canada is spoiling us with the travel dates running from March to September 2020. This means you can make the most of the spring, which is usually quieter or enjoy the West Coast summer.
Drop everything and head over to Skyscanner to lock in these cheap-as-chips flights.
These fares aren't a part of any particular sale, but we recommend getting in while you can. They're sure to be a sell-out.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. We can't recommend these fares enough. As listed below, flights can typically go from $1,200 for Sydney to Los Angeles return tickets and if you can get them for around $1,000 you're cheering. Nabbing airfares from $797 return is going to save you big time.
- Airline: Great. Air Canada is a full-service airline. So you can sit back and enjoy checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment all included in your airfares.
- Travel time: Good. Connection times may vary depending on your flight, but all routes to Los Angeles stop over in Vancouver.
- Weather: Great. To really get the most of your Los Angeles adventure, we suggest going in May to June. Naturally, the Californian climate is warm so temperatures will allow for those beach days and better yet, crowds will be at a minimum as it's off season.
- Qantas sets date for international flights to US, UK, Fiji and more
- Virgin Australia VA-X and Win competition: All the details
- How I used Qantas Points to see Antarctica (as nowhere else is open)
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now
- The 5 best Flight Centre EOFY travel deals