Lego Boxing Day sale 2021
Treat your family to hours of fun without breaking the bank during Lego’s Boxing Day event.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Lego is loved by children of all ages, and adults too. Whether you're following a step-by-step guide to build a fairy castle or a scary dragon, or you're simply getting creative and doing your own thing, this timeless toy will promote family interaction and improve fine motor skills. Plus, right now is the best time to secure a steal of a deal on Lego sets. Boxing Day has arrived and prices are crashing down everywhere.
Scroll on to see just how much you could save on Lego throughout the Boxing Day event direct.
The latest Lego offers
What products does Lego sell?
In the Lego store you'll find a diverse selection of sets and characters for children and adults to while away the time. From Disney Duplo and Marvel Junior sets to splurge-worthy adults-only creations such as the Imperial Star Destroyer, there's something for everyone here. Whether you're introducing your little ones to the wonderful world of Lego where anything is possible, or you're challenging yourself to a trickier masterpiece, the perfect solution is just a few clicks away here.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
If you're lucky enough to live close to a Lego store and enjoy the thrill of an in-store sale shopping spree, treat yourself to the hands-on experience this Boxing Day. A word of warning though: expect the stores to be overcrowded, the checkout queues to be lengthy and the car parking situations to be impossible.
Sound hellish? We agree, which is why we're promoting online shopping as a great alternative for this year's Boxing Day event. You'll get to browse and buy the deals and discounts at your own pace, from your own space. Win-win.
What will be on sale during the Lego Boxing Day sale?
As always, Lego is currently keeping the details of its plans for Boxing Day under lock and key. As a result, we've been doing some in-depth research into its past sale events here and based on previous years, we're expecting prices to be slashed by up to 60% on a diverse range of sets for all age groups site-wide. Get set to splurge a little to save a lot during the 2021 Boxing Day event.
What is the Lego returns policy?
Lego offers free returns Australia-wide. Unwanted items can be returned within 90 days of the date of purchase for a full refund, provided the products remain in an unopened condition. To initiate your return, you'll need to get in touch with the customer care team. They will then issue a returns authorisation number. For further info, head to the deliveries and returns section of the Lego website.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here are some handy tips and tricks to ensure that you shop smarter during this year's Boxing Day sales event:
- Subscribe to Finder's newsletter. Sign up to our newsletter and we'll keep you in the loop with all the very best Boxing Day fashion deals and discounts throughout the sales this year.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. Before you set off on your sale shopping spree, it's a wise idea to get your finances in order first. Work out how much you can actually afford to splurge during the sales and don't overstretch your budget. Skip out on any unwanted debt this Boxing Day.
- Make a list. Before the sales start is the best time to compile your shopping list. Make a note of what it is you want to walk away from the sales with. Doing this will help you avoid the temptation to buy things you don't really want or need just because a deal seems too good to resist.
- Browse in advance. Allocate an evening or two to peruse the current Lego catalogue. Pick out the sets you're interested in ahead of Boxing Day and add them to your basket. This will allow you to see how much you stand to save when the Boxing Day sale begins while ensuring that you check out swiftly and avoid the risk of the ones you really want selling out. Don't worry, you can chop and change the items in your basket as you please on Boxing Day before completing your purchase.
- Apply your coupon. We've noticed a rise in the number of online retailers offering customers a site-wide discount via the use of a promo code. If this happens on Boxing Day, take care to check that yours has been properly applied to maximise your savings.
- Do your research. Plenty of retailers stock Lego products and you're not actually guaranteed the best price direct. Take the time to perform a quick price comparison to avoid later learning you could have picked up the same products for less elsewhere.
Ask an Expert