We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
HP promo codes and discount vouchers for June 2021
About HP Coupon Codes
HP offers a wide range of high-quality computing systems for personal and business users. The company sells personal computers, workstations, computer monitors, printers, tablets and many other technological gadgets.
HP computers are known for their reliability and fast processing speeds, while the company is one of the best-known technology brands in the world. Shopping online with HP is simple and straightforward, helping customers solve their computing problems with ease.
How do I use my HP promo code?
- Browse through all the available promo codes from HP on the list above. Click on the deal you like to be redirected to the HP website.
- Look through the computing products on the website.
- Click ‘Add to Cart’ if you would like to buy a particular item.
- On the shopping cart page you can enter the promo code to get a discount for the item.
- Type the code into the ‘E-Coupon Code’ field and click ‘Apply’.
- Congratulations! You have successfully applied a HP promo code to this purchase.
Pros and cons of HP
- Free delivery. Get your computer shipped anywhere in Australia for free. HP doesn’t charge a fee to courier the products to your location.
- Refund or replacement guarantee. In case of major computer failure, customers are entitled to a full refund or replacement.
- Technical support. HP has a technical support team which is tasked with ensuring that all tech-related issues are resolved quickly and effectively.
- Wide range of products. HP stocks laptops, tablets, desktops, monitors, printers, ink and toners and other computer accessories.
- No returns accepted for change of mind. Computer purchases are deemed final, so you cannot return the item if you simply change your mind later.
Shipping guide for HP
HP offers free shipping to purchases of all computer products. Take note that this does not include purchases of ink products, while there is a delivery fee of $7.95 if the total cost of your order is below $50. It generally takes 10-14 business days for you to receive the purchase after payment has cleared.
In Australia, HP has introduced a new delivery service called ‘Fast Track Delivery’. This cuts down the delivery wait time to as little as three days if you live in metropolitan areas such as Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and the ACT.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for HP
All products from HP come with guarantees. You can ask for a refund or replacement in case of a major computer failure and for compensation for loss or damage. HP can also offer to repair the computer if the damage on your computer does not amount to a major failure. The products you buy from HP cannot be returned for change of mind reasons. HP offers appropriate technical support to resolve any issues you may have with the product.
More guides on Finder
How to buy SPDR S-and-P World ex Australia Hedged Fund units
Steps to owning and managing SPDR S and P World ex Australian (Hedged) Fund ETF units.
Amazon Prime Day Australia 2021: All the best deals from Day 2
Here are all the best deals from Amazon Prime Day Australia's second day - including the return of dirt-cheap Nintendo Switch consoles.
Prime Day deal: $100 off Sony’s ‘Bose Killing’ Headphones
Get 33% off Sony WH1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones during Amazon Prime Day 2021. Here's how to get the deal before it disappears.
How to get $90.95 off Nintendo Switch with Amazon Prime
Amazon Australia is selling the Nintendo Switch video game console for $349 during Prime Day - that's over $120 off the RRP.
Amazon Prime Day’s best deals on big-ticket items: Up to 46% off
From Segways to stand-up paddleboards, these are the best Prime Day savings on the most expensive items.
Nacon RIG 500 Pro HC Gen 2 review: Super comfortable gaming headphones
The Nacon Rig 500 Pro HC headphones have wide console and PC compatibility, Dolby Atmos licensing and a genuinely comfortable design, even for longer gaming sessions.
Oppo Find X3 Neo 5G review: Oppo’s better flagship phone
The Oppo Find X3 Neo lacks the utter flagship features of the Find X3 Pro, but you won't miss them, while you will enjoy its lower price point.
7 health insurance deals to save you money at tax time
Avoid the MLS tax and get a rebate by taking out health insurance. Here are 7 deals that’ll save you money on your tax returns.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Milton Corporation (MLT ↑16.0%), Oneview Healthcare (ONE ↑12.8%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 22 June 2021.
Ask an Expert