Shop with confidence when you buy your next computer from HP.
HP offers a wide range of high-quality computing systems for personal and business users. The company sells personal computers, workstations, computer monitors, printers, tablets and many other technological gadgets.
HP computers are known for their reliability and fast processing speeds, while the company is one of the best-known technology brands in the world. Shopping online with HP is simple and straightforward, helping customers solve their computing problems with ease.
HP promo codes and discount vouchers for September 2017
|FREE delivery on orders over $50: Australia-wide||Receive free delivery on orders over $50. Orders below $50 will be subject to a $7.95 shipping charge.||
|Omen gaming desktop PCs from $4299||HP's range of Omen desktops provide the ultimate gaming experience with 16GB of memory, liquid cooling, a 6th generation Intel Core processor and overclocking functionality. Check out the range starting from $4299.||
|Omen laptops from $2199||HP's powerful range of Omen gaming laptops boast quad-core Intel processors and NVIDIA GTX graphics, starting at $2199.||
|0% interest for 12 months||Shop and spend $500 or more on any HP purchase and avail 0% interest for 12 months.||
How do I use my HP promo code?
- Browse through all the available promo codes from HP on the list above. Click on the deal you like to be redirected to the HP website.
- Look through the computing products on the website.
- Click ‘Add to Cart’ if you would like to buy a particular item.
- On the shopping cart page you can enter the promo code to get a discount for the item.
- Type the code into the ‘E-Coupon Code’ field and click ‘Apply’.
- Congratulations! You have successfully applied a HP promo code to this purchase.
Pros and cons of HP
- Free delivery. Get your computer shipped anywhere in Australia for free. HP doesn’t charge a fee to courier the products to your location.
- Refund or replacement guarantee. In case of major computer failure, customers are entitled to a full refund or replacement.
- Technical support. HP has a technical support team which is tasked with ensuring that all tech-related issues are resolved quickly and effectively.
- Wide range of products. HP stocks laptops, tablets, desktops, monitors, printers, ink and toners and other computer accessories.
- No returns accepted for change of mind. Computer purchases are deemed final, so you cannot return the item if you simply change your mind later.
Shipping guide for HP
HP offers free shipping to purchases of all computer products. Take note that this does not include purchases of ink products, while there is a delivery fee of $7.95 if the total cost of your order is below $50. It generally takes 10-14 business days for you to receive the purchase after payment has cleared.
In Australia, HP has introduced a new delivery service called ‘Fast Track Delivery’. This cuts down the delivery wait time to as little as three days if you live in metropolitan areas such as Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and the ACT.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for HP
All products from HP come with guarantees. You can ask for a refund or replacement in case of a major computer failure and for compensation for loss or damage. HP can also offer to repair the computer if the damage on your computer does not amount to a major failure. The products you buy from HP cannot be returned for change of mind reasons. HP offers appropriate technical support to resolve any issues you may have with the product.