Save big on accommodation on your next trip with the latest Hotels.com discount codes.
Listing more than 220,000 properties in almost 20,000 locations around the world, Hotels.com offers a huge range of accommodation options in just about every corner of the globe. Whether you're after a hotel, bed and breakfast, self-contained apartment or hostel, Hotels.com has something on offer in your next destination.
One of the booking site's biggest perks is the Hotels.com rewards program, which allows you to redeem one free night's stay for every 10 nights you've booked at qualifying hotels. Plus, it offers a price-match guarantee so you'll never have to worry about overpaying for your stay.
Latest Hotels.com discount codes and coupons
How to use your Hotels.com discount code
Applying a discount to your booking is easy at Hotels.com. just follow these steps:
1. Pick an offer from the list above.
2. Copy the code on your computer or write it down.
3. Visit hotels.com, then choose the destination or hotel and the dates that you would like to reserve. Once you've found something you'd like to book, click on the blue "Book Now" button.
4. Select your preferred room type and click "Book".
5. A window may pop up asking whether you'd like to book now or if you'd like to pay at the hotel. Discount codes will only apply to stays paid for up-front. Don't worry, you may still be able to cancel/change the reservation. Just be sure to check the terms and conditions on the booking before you confirm. Click the "Pay now" button to pay upfront.
6. On the right side of the screen, a booking summary will appear.Click on the white circle next to "Apply a discount code." A field will appear where you can enter your code.
7. Enter your code and click "Apply". Your total will be recalculated.
8. Finish entering your payment details and click "Buy Now" to complete your booking.
Top domestic destinations from Hotels.com
Top international destinations
Hotels.com are hard to beat when it comes to making your hotel accommodation reservations, this is thanks to the:
Why should I book with Hotels.com?
- Know you are getting the cheapest price - their price match guarantee ensures that you get the best price
- Great customer service - you can call the team at Hotels.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- Excellent cancellation policy - Cancel your booking for free with most hotels up to a few days prior to your stay. Confirm these details on the hotel details page.
What should I consider when making a Hotels.com booking?
- While the site has a good customer service team who you can always get in touch with, some users have stated that they have had to go through a process to get a refund. Some users have stated that it can take over one month for the funds to be returned to the customer from the time of cancellation. So, please be careful when making your booking to ensure you are entering the correct dates and details.
What do I need to know about Hotels.com?
Where do you enter Hotels.com discount codes?
Using a Hotels.com discount code is easy. Just check out our simple guide, which you can see here.
Can you buy Hotels.com gift vouchers?
Hotels.com only offers gift cards on the US and Canada sites. As soon as they're available in Australia, we'll update this page.
Is Hotels.com safe to use?
Hotels.com uses a secure commerce server, which encodes credit card details into an unreadable form after it's processed for payment.
Will Hotels.com price match a rate I'm seeing on another website?
Yes! If you find a cheaper price on another website for the same room category at the same hotel, Hotels.com will refund the difference.
All you need to do is fill out the price guarantee form (which you can get by clicking here) and attaching a screenshot of the lower price you're finding.
Does Hotels.com offer a book now pay later option or does it charge in advance?
Each property on Hotels.com offers different options. Some allow you to wait until you arrive at the hotel and pay in local currency, while others will only accept bookings with upfront payment. If you're worried about cancelling a pre-paid booking, be sure to check the cancellation policy at that hotel to make sure you will get your full payment back if you aren't able to stay.
After you've found a property you'd like to stay at, click the blue "Book" button. Next, you'll be brought to a page that offers the option to "Pay online now" or to "Pay at hotel" when you arrive.
Expand to see an example of what this screen looks like on Hotels.com
Does Hotels.com include taxes?
All bookings made on Hotels.com Australia will include taxes in the room rate. However, it's good to note whether you'll be staying in a city that charges an extra tourism tax or at an accommodation that charges a resort fee that must be paid locally. If this is the case, Hotels.com will note it on the booking page in the "At a glance" section on the hotel's information page. There should be blue text that says "See small print for additional details and extra charges".
Expand to see an example of what this looks like on Hotels.com
Does Hotels.com accept Paypal or American Express?
Yes, Hotels.com accepts both PayPal and American Express, along with MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, Discover and Visa Electron payments. Keep in mind that while the amount you're being quoted will appear in Australian dollars, you'll be charged in the local currency so that amount may fluctuate slightly and you may be charged an international transaction fee by your credit card company.
Does Hotels.com charge a fee per booking?
Hotels.com does not charge any additional fees on top of the room rate and taxes.
What's the Hotels.com cancellation policy?
Cancellation policies are specific to an individual hotel or hotel chain. However, many hotels listed offered cancellation policies where you can receive a refund up to a few days prior to your scheduled date of arrival. To check the cancellation policy for a particular hotel, simply enter the hotel name and load up the details page. Here you can view the policy under ‘Room type’, ‘Options’. Note, there may be a cancellation fee incurred from the hotel directly.
Cancellations can be made in your account, or you can call Hotels.com on 1800 846 835 within Australia, or +61 2 8066 2606.
To cancel in your account, you'll need to access your booking summary and then click on "Cancel booking.
Does Hotels.com offer car hire?
Hotels.com doesn't currently services to book cars with your stay.
How does the Hotels.com Rewards program work?
The Hotels.com rewards program lets you "collect" 10 nights to get one for free. The program is free to join and it takes just a few minutes to sign up.
There are more than 100,000 hotels around the world that are eligible for the program, including major hotel chains.
How do you redeem a Hotels.com free night?
First, you'll need to sign into your Hotels.com account. In order to use your free night toward a stay, you'll need to choose a hotel with the Hotels.com Rewards logo.
When you make your booking, you'll see the usual "Pay now or Pay at hotel" option. Select "Pay now".
When the reservation summary appears, you'll need to select "Redeem Hotels.com Rewards". Then, select which free nights you'd like to redeem and then apply.
There are no restrictions on when you can redeem your free night, whether it's a weekend, weekday or public holiday. If the hotel you'd like to redeem is more money than the value of the free stay you've earned, you can pay the difference. However, if it works the other way around, you'll need to forfeit the difference. It is important to note that the free night does not include taxes and fees.
Owned by online travel giant Expedia, Hotels.com is one of the largest and most renowned online hotel booking website in the world. It offers nearly a quarter of a million accommodations in thousands of destinations, including everything from bed and breakfasts and small inns to international hotel chains and all-inclusive resorts. So there's a pretty decent chance you'll find a place to stay that'll suit your needs wherever you're thinking of going.