Save money on your next reservation with the largest online hostel booking site in the world with Hostelworld's latest deals.
Hostelworld is the largest hostel booking site in the world. It operates in over 180 countries and features over 80,000 properties. All properties are rated and verified with recent customer reviews.
Hostelworld discount codes and coupons
HostelWorld doesn't currently accept coupon codes, but you can still book a cheap hostel stay with the offers below.
Popular Hostelworld coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|5 Dec 2017||Europe stay from $15 per night||********|
|5 Oct 2015||Book Sydney hostels with no booking fees||********|
|5 Oct 2015||Free pocket guides||********|
Hostelworld Review | Pros and Cons
- Verified reviews. Hostelworld only publishes reviews from people who have booked through the site and stayed at the property, so you know the reviews you’re reading are genuine.
- Wide range. Hostelworld is the largest hostel-only booking site with over 80,000 properties.
- Immediate confirmation. Your reservation is confirmed instantly when you search and book through Hostelworld.
- Flexible booking. Select “flexible booking” (extra charge of US$1) to make changes without extra charges.
- Non-refundable deposit. The deposit you make at the time of booking is paid directly to Hostelworld and is non-refundable unless you select “flexible booking”.
- Other cancellation charges may apply. When you book using Hostelworld, you agree to the property’s terms and conditions, which may include fees for late cancellations and “no-shows”.
How do I make a booking with Hostelworld?
When you have decided on the hostel you want to stay in, choose your desired room or bed and click “book now”. Fill in your personal and payment details. Your card will be charged for a deposit. If you are a member, you can save your details and make the booking process faster.
What forms of payment does Hostelworld accept?
- American Express
What is the Hostelworld cancellation policy?
The deposit you pay at the time of booking is non-refundable unless you select “flexible booking” for an extra charge. The property you book may charge its own cancellation or “no-show” fees.