Stay in a house or an apartment for your next holiday and save with a HomeAway discount code.
HomeAway connects homeowners with travellers looking for a holiday house or apartment rental as an alternative to a hotel. It finds and compares millions of accommodation options from around the world, and lets you list your own property for others to stay as well.
HomeAway discount codes and promotions
Bestselling destinations from HomeAway
HomeAway Review | Pros and Cons
- No traveller fees: Free to book with no hidden costs
- More than 1 million listings: Plenty of options for houses and apartments from 190 countries around the world
- Mobile App available for on-the-go bookings
- Reputable: Recognised in Forbes 2014 as one of America’s most trustworthy companies
- Secure: Protect your trip with the Carefree Rental Guarantee with HomeAway
- Subject to availability: You may need to wait for confirmation, and may not always get your first pick
How do I make a booking with HomeAway?
Depending on what is offered by the property, you can either request a booking, or make an instant booking.
If you need to request a booking, enter the reservation details such as travel dates and payment details, and submit a reservation request. The homeowner or manager will have 24 hours to accept or decline the reservation request.
If they accept your request, your booking is then confirmed. If declined, you will then need to continue your search and keep applying for other accommodation.
What forms of payment does HomeAway accept?
- Discover cards
- eChecks (U.S residents only)
What is the HomeAway cancellation policy?
The HomeAway cancellation policy will depend on the agreement that you signed with the vacation rental owner, and this will determine whether or not you get a refund for your cancelled booking. If you have any concerns, contact the homeowner or manager directly to discuss the options.
HomeAway also offers Vacation Rental Protection for a fee, depending on your total rental cost. This guarantee safeguards your non-refundable trip costs in case you need to cancel your trip for a covered reason, so you won’t lose any money should something unexpected happens.