Best places to find deals on holiday packages for Thailand
Tempted by Thailand? Book your dream trip for less with these holiday package sites and deals.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Thailand is a paradise for relaxation, luxury, adventure and spirituality. It's a place where palm-fringed beaches meet crystal-clear waters and secluded islands hide ornate temples.
Hit the shores faster with holiday packages from our shortlist of the top three sites, which we handpicked for their wide variety of deals and travel styles. You can book a deal online right now.
Top sites to book Thailand holidays
1. Best for range: Flight Centre
Take a look at the resources from one of Australia's largest tour agencies to scout out your optimal Thialand holiday package.
- Wide range of tour packages from all major Australian cities
- Ability to book flights, hotels and tours separately if required
- Ability to customise your own package by talking to a rep via online chat
Rock-bottom deals boasting savings of up to 60% is what Groupon is all about. The catch? You need to jump on them ASAP as they tend not to stick around for too long.
- New deals added daily
- Options to upgrade room and flight available
- Groupon's peace-of-mind guarantee ensures that if you don't get your preferred travel dates within seven days of purchase, you'll receive a full refund
3. Best for beach breaks: TravelOnline
TravelOnline collects holiday deals for Thailand's most popular cities, with a particular focus on resort packages in Phuket.
- Deals include up to 35% off, free room upgrades and resort credit
- Compare resort prices for the best deal for your budget
- Book extras like tours and attractions with your package
Where should I stay?
Are you searching for the party mecca or are you after a relaxing outpost? We suss out Thailand's most popular resort locations so you can choose the right one for your travel needs.
Thailand in miniature, the island of Phuket has everything you could want: an exciting city, picture-perfect beaches, tropical rainforest, vibrant culture and a giant Buddha.
- Cost: Budget-mid range
- Best for: Beachcombers and island hoppers
- Recommended hotel: Set yourself up for a 5-star stay at the Centara Grand Beach Resort where massage and wellness centres can help you relax and views of the beach come as standard.
Thailand’s second largest island is similar to Phuket but without the bustle. It comes with coconut palms, sandy beaches, jungle, mountains, spectacular cuisine and more than a touch of indulgence.
- Cost: Budget-luxe
- Best for: Relaxation with a touch of adventure
- Recommended hotel: Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi is for when you want to spoil yourself with beachfront views, American-style breakfasts and on-site restaurants and spa facilities.
With more than a hundred offshore islands and countless dramatic limestone cliffs stretching vertically out of the sea, Krabi is a playground for any ocean lover with an adventurous spirit.
- Cost: Budget to mid-range
- Best for: Boat tours and water activities
- Recommended hotel: Deevana Plaza Krabi-Aonang is an affordable 4-star hotel that doesn't scrimp on the luxuries. It comes with a swimming pool, a limo service and a lounge bar available to all guests. Rooms start from $74 per night.
Spend your holiday in the capital, temple hopping, eating food freshly cooked at the floating markets, trawling endless markets and shopping big brands at some of the world's largest malls.
- Cost: Budget
- Best for: City slickers, business travellers
- Recommended hotel: Mode Sathorn is ideally located near a BTS station and is modestly priced without feeling cheap. It features a rooftop swimming pool, a restaurant and a buffet breakfast daily.
Top deals on holiday packages for Thailand
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: 55% off Lay-Z Inflatable Spas, $899 Macbook Air laptops, 36% off Nespresso coffee machines.
Best Sydney hotels with balconies
These are the hotels that come with balconies in Sydney.
Xbox Series S: Where to buy in Australia
Xbox Series S is a lower-cost alternative to the Xbox Series X. Here's a list of stores where you can buy the console for the best price.
Perth hotels with spas in the room
Find out where you can enjoy your own spa bath with these Perth hotels.
Best enterprise password managers for 2021
Enterprise password managers are an essential cybersecurity tool. We compare the top 5 so you don’t have to.
What are the best ASX stocks of 2021?
Our algorithm selected 20 Aussie stocks worth watching in 2021.
Best caravan parks in Port Hughes
Here are the caravan parks worth staying at along the Copper Coast.
Best caravan parks on the Sunshine Coast
Discover more than just idyllic beaches and untouched national parks along the Sunshine Coast.
Best caravan parks in Mannum
Find the best caravan parks in Mannum and explore the heart of the Murray River.
Best caravan parks in Kalbarri, Western Australia
Base yourself moments away from the West Coast’s Kalbarri National Park.
Ask an Expert