Keep your young ones entertained with these school holidays activities in Melbourne.
Need to fill almost six weeks’ worth of school holidays with activities your kids won’t find boring?
We’ve got a whole host of child-friendly ideas for every kind of youngster, from animal lovers and chocoholics to adventurers and thrill seekers.
When are school holidays in Melbourne?
6 iconic Melbourne things to do with kids
- See an AFL game at the Melbourne Cricket Ground
- View Melbourne from 88 storeys above the ground at the Eureka Skydeck
- Meet cuddly koalas and kangaroos during a visit to Melbourne Zoo
- Have a picnic in the Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- Check out tropical fish and local sea creatures at the Melbourne SEA LIFE Aquarium
- Take a ride in a distinctive horse drawn carriage
9 ways to keep your kids busy during school holidays in Melbourne
5 free school holiday activities Melbourne
- Climb to the top of the rock climbing wall at Harbour Town during school holidays
- Join a kids craft workshop at the Dandenong Markets on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- Play around at the interactive displays at the Australian Centre for the Moving Image (ACMI)
- Browse the stalls at the historic Queen Victoria Market and learn how to create food and art as part of the market's school holidays program
- Get creative at one of the city' libraries. Each offers various events such as crafting classes and hip hop dance video productions. Various dates.
Looking for discounts on activities and attractions in Melbourne? Check out these coupon codes and discounts:
Show code & visit siteEX****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code