Get discounts with a Hello Charlie Australian promo code and save off all of your eco baby products that you need on a daily basis.
The eco-friendly products offered by Hello Charlie extend from bath and skincare to clothes, nappies, toys, nursery and all of the baby products that parents need everyday. The company was founded by Vanessa Layton, a mum herself, who moved from the UK to Australia and found that her experience with eco-friendly baby products could help other Australians tell what's good from what's not good on this market. What distinguishes Hello Charlie from other similar companies is the fact that all of the products offered for sale are tested by the company members.
Hello Charlie promo codes and discount vouchers for June 2018
|Up to 10% off sale||Get up to 10% off sale at Hello Charlie. Conditions Apply||
|Shop the Hello Charlie sale shelves||Save on a range of toys in the sale section of Hello Charlie.||
|Hello Charlie - Free shipping in Australia||Get free shipping in Australia on orders over $150 at Hello Charlie.||
How do I use my Hello Charlie promo code?
Follow these simple steps to activate the promotional code;
- Browse through the codes above from Hello Charlie and click on the one you'd like to use. This will safely redirect you to the Hello Charlie page where you can start shopping.
- Have a look through the Hello Charlie online catalogue until you find what you are looking for.
- When you've found an item you'd like to buy, click on the 'Add to cart' button.
- Continue this step for any other items you wish to add.
- Click on the 'View cart' button in the upper right corner of the webpage.
- Click on the 'Proceed to checkout' button in the lower right corner of the page.
- Create an account, register an already existing account or proceed as a guest user and click on 'Continue'.
- Fill in your billing details then click on the 'Bill & ship to this address' button in the lower left side of the page.
- Enter your promotional code in the 'Coupon code' box.
Why shop at Hello Charlie?
- Shipments and returns. Hello Charlie deliver their products in 24 hours and you can return any products you bought within 30 days.
- Tested products. All of the Hello Charlie products are tested by the employees before being put for sale, which means that only the best of them will get to you. The quality of the of the products you buy is guaranteed.
- Wide variety of baby products. Finding ecological and organic baby products can be time consuming, but you can find everything you are looking for at Hello Charlie. From clothes, diapers, food to gear and even gifts.
- Rewarded reviews. Every client that reviews one of the products they bought from Hello Charlie can win a gift voucher of $50 each month. This is a great chance and you can win it no matter if your review is positive or negative.
Shipping guide for Hello Charlie
All customers who spend at least $150 will enjoy free deliveries in Australia, while those who spend less than this will have to pay a flat rate of $5 to $10, depending on their location. The deliveries are made through Australia Post and the postal charges are calculated at checkout. Deliveries in Melbourne will arrive in one business day, while deliveries in areas such as Victoria, Sydney or other capital cities should arrive within two to maximum six working days. If you want to speed up the process, you can opt for express deliveries at a higher cost.
Returns, refunds and exchanges with Hello Charlie
If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with the purchase you made, you can return any items within 30 days since you received them. The process is easy and can be made using the Hello Charlie website if you have created an account. You simply have to go to your account, click on the 'Return items' button and follow the instructions. You can also exchange any product you bought for a small fee of $2.50, plus the difference, if any. The exchanged product should arrive to you in five business days. Faulty items can be returned or refunded, but the customer has to pay for the shipments.
About Hello Charlie and its history
Vanessa Layton founded Hello Charlie because she realised that finding good quality products she could use for her children was a difficult process. Using a combination of modern cloth and disposable nappies, wooden toys and eco-friendly toys, glass baby bottles and many other useful baby items, Hello Charlie offers all of the things that parents need on a daily basis to take care of their children.