Snag cheap flights to Fiji from $526 return with this Fiji Airways sale
Say hello to sandy beaches and pristine waters.
Fiji Airways has dropped its prices which means that paradise on Earth just got that much cheaper.
You could be making your way to Nadi starting from $526 departing from Brisbane, $528 from Sydney and $594 return from Melbourne. Yes, you read those prices correctly.
The list of things to do in Fiji is endless, and there's an activity or experience for every type of traveller. For our adventure lovers, a hike through one of Fiji's six national parks is sure to keep the boredom at the terminal. You can also snorkel your way through pristine waters or go deep with a scuba dive.
So when can you pack the sunscreen and bathers? Travel from now until 10 December 2020, but keep in mind there are blackout periods that apply over school holiday periods.
The potential itinerary doesn't stop there with the opportunity to visit the cultural villages of Levu Island's highlands, spend the day at the old capital city of Levuka or witness the architectural feat that is Sri Siva Subramaniya Swami Temple.
Heaven on Earth isn't on sale for long and will be gone with the weekend. Book your fares before midnight 8 March 2020, unless sold out prior.
Dust off your passport and head to Skyscanner now to book your otherworldly escape.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. You could be paying upwards of $750 for an adult fare at full price. So if you manage to score flights for under $600 we recommend making the most of it.
- Airline: Great. Fiji Airways is a full-service airline. This means that checked-baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment are all included in your airfares.
- Travel time: Great. Enjoy direct flights to Nadi from Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne.
- Weather: Great. For the best weather and fewer crowds, we recommend heading to Fiji between October and late November.
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?