We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
ECOYA is a premier fragrance expert, providing a range of unique and beautiful scents for your home and body. With natural botanical ingredients and captivating scents, ECOYA is committed to exploring and perfecting the most sensual fragrances.
Providing natural candles and waxes and crisply-scented body products like oils, soaps and lotions, ECOYA is now found in 15 countries and has grown into a leading fragrance company. ECOYA offers several different kinds of candles and diffusers to create a relaxing and refreshing home environment, along with nourishing scented products to spoil your body.
ECOYA promo codes and discount vouchers for June 2021
How do I use my ECOYA promo code?
- Look at the promo codes for ECOYA and click whichever code you want to use. This will safely redirect you to the ECOYA website.
- When you’ve found an item you’d like to buy from the ECOYA website, click ‘Add to bag’.
- After you’ve selected the items you want to buy, click on ‘Shopping bag’ in the top right corner of the page.
- Click ‘Checkout’.
- Fill in your personal information and contact details.
- Enter your promo code in the field provided and click ‘Use Coupon’.
- The page will update to reflect the discounted price. Check that your order is correct and continue on to the ‘Payment’ page to enter your credit card information and pay for your order.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from ECOYA and saved on your order.
Pros and cons of ECOYA
- Free shipping. Free shipping within Australia and New Zealand is offered on any orders over $100.
- Satisfaction guaranteed. ECOYA is so sure you’ll love your products that the company will give you a full refund or replace your product within 30 days if you are not 100% satisfied.
- Secure shopping experience. You can be confident that you are shopping on a secure site and that your payment information is protected and safe. ECOYA sends you package tracking information so you know where your product is and how long it will be before it is delivered.
- No loyalty program. There is no loyalty program in place to reward regular shoppers.
Shipping guide for ECOYA
Orders within Australia and New Zealand have an estimated shipping time of two to five business days, while free shipping is offered on orders of $100 or more.
As all products are shipped from Australia and New Zealand, international destinations do not qualify for free shipping and all shipping costs are determined by the total weight of the order. The estimated delivery time is between three and 15 business days.
Customs fees may apply to international orders and may vary according to the customs requirements of the destination country. Always check with the customs office of the destination country to find out the amount of charges that may apply.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for ECOYA
ECOYA offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on its products and offers a complete refund or product replacement within 30 days of your purchase. This refund and return policy applies to all products sold in the ECOYA online store.
To return any goods, they must not have been used and you must ship them back in the proper packaging and pay for return shipping. ECOYA will refund you for the postage and packaging to return the goods only if they deem the returned product(s) to be defective.
Isaac Sinclair, ‘Nose and Perfumer’, is the mind behind the newest and most unique fragrances by ECOYA. He is an Australian native and has added to the prestige of the brand by attending Milan’s School of the Five Senses, plus he has developed scents and perfumes for DKNY, Natura and Lancome.
Dedicated to providing the most natural and sustainable botanical products to bring a luxuriously-scented experience into your home, ECOYA delivers on its promise. Since its beginnings as a small Australian candle store, the company has expanded rapidly and is now sold in over 15 countries worldwide.
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day Australia 2021: All the best deals from Day 2
Here are all the best deals from Amazon Prime Day Australia's second day - including the return of dirt-cheap Nintendo Switch consoles.
Prime Day deal: $100 off Sony’s ‘Bose Killing’ Headphones
Get 33% off Sony WH1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones during Amazon Prime Day 2021. Here's how to get the deal before it disappears.
How to get $90.95 off Nintendo Switch with Amazon Prime
Amazon Australia is selling the Nintendo Switch video game console for $349 during Prime Day - that's over $120 off the RRP.
Amazon Prime Day’s best deals on big-ticket items: Up to 46% off
From Segways to stand-up paddleboards, these are the best Prime Day savings on the most expensive items.
Nacon RIG 500 Pro HC Gen 2 review: Super comfortable gaming headphones
The Nacon Rig 500 Pro HC headphones have wide console and PC compatibility, Dolby Atmos licensing and a genuinely comfortable design, even for longer gaming sessions.
Oppo Find X3 Neo 5G review: Oppo’s better flagship phone
The Oppo Find X3 Neo lacks the utter flagship features of the Find X3 Pro, but you won't miss them, while you will enjoy its lower price point.
7 health insurance deals to save you money at tax time
Avoid the MLS tax and get a rebate by taking out health insurance. Here are 7 deals that’ll save you money on your tax returns.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Milton Corporation (MLT ↑16.0%), Oneview Healthcare (ONE ↑12.8%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 22 June 2021.
Mobile plans are now more expensive, but here’s a hack to save $200 a year
Telstra, Optus and Vodafone keep raising their prices even as the rest of the market is more affordable than ever.
Ask an Expert