Australian gamers take note: enjoy massive savings at Dungeon Crawl with these promo codes.
Dungeon Crawl is Australia’s favourite online store for all things gaming. The store stocks a huge range of games for all consoles and by importing the games itself, Dungeon Crawl keeps the prices low and passes the savings on to its customers.
All games bought through Dungeon Crawl are authentic, licensed and new. The company does not sell pirated games. All games are Australian compatible and will work on your local PAL console. Dungeon Crawl also offers a customer satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with your purchase, simply return it for a refund or an exchange.
Dungeon Crawl promo codes and discount vouchers for April 2019
Popular Top 5 deals - shopping only coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|19 Apr 2019||40% off site-wide: Easter Weekend||TRE****|
|15 Apr 2019||50% off new in + extra 20% off sale||FRE****|
|15 Apr 2019||10% off site-wide||FND****|
|11 Feb 2019||10% off orders over $200||FIN****|
|2 Apr 2019||$20 off your first order||20N****|
|15 Apr 2019||Up to 50% off Tommy Hilfiger gym & activewear||********|
How do I use my Dungeon Crawl promo code?
- Browse through the promo codes above and click on the one you’d like use. This will safely redirect you to the Dungeon Crawl website to browse through the massive range of games.
- Once you have found the game you would like to buy, click ‘Add to Cart’.
- Click ‘Continue Shopping’ if you would like to purchase more items. If you are finished and would like to pay, click ‘Proceed to Cart’.
- Review your order on the next page. Before you click ‘Checkout Now’, scroll down to find the box asking for a discount code. Enter your promo code and click ‘Update Cart’ to activate.
- If you are a returning customer, you will be invited to enter your details for a speedier process. New customers can either register or continue as a guest.
Pros and cons of Dungeon Crawl
- Satisfaction guarantee. Dungeon Crawl has a customer satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, Dungeon Crawl will replace or refund your game. Even if you just change your mind, Dungeon Crawl boasts a very accommodating returns policy.
- Low prices. All games are imported from overseas by Dungeon Crawl, so they will still work on your PAL console but are available to you at much lower prices compared with other imported games.
- Free shipping. Customers can take advantage of free standard shipping on their order.
- No loyalty club. The store does not have a loyalty program in place to reward regular customers for their purchases.
Shipping guide for Dungeon Crawl
Dungeon Crawl ships from two warehouses, one located in Singapore and the other in Melbourne, Australia. If you choose to have your game shipped from Singapore, your order will take a bit longer to arrive but the price will be lower. Packages sent from the Melbourne warehouse will arrive faster.
All packages are dispatched the next business day after the order is placed. If you choose regular post at checkout, shipping is free Australia-wide. Express post incurs an extra charge of $5.90 and your package will arrive within one to three days.
Insurance is included for all orders, while full returns support and excellent customer service are guaranteed Australia-wide.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Dungeon Crawl
If there is any problem with your package on arrival, Dungeon Crawl will replace or refund your purchase and reimburse you for any postage costs.
If you change your mind about your package, Dungeon Crawl will happily exchange or refund your purchase, as long as you return it within seven days of delivery. For change-of-mind returns, Dungeon Crawl charges an $7 administration and restocking fee.
If you need to cancel an order, Dungeon Crawl requires 24-hours notice. If your package has already been shipped, simply return the item for a refund.