The latest coupons, vouchers and bargains will help you save on your next order with DUGG, one of Australia’s biggest designer mens underwear retailers.
There is something for every guy at DUGG. They sell everything that a department store underwear department does and more, but deliver it straight to your door with a few clicks. Orders are processed within 24 hours at an affordable price, but you can get even more value out of your underwear by using these promo codes.
Active DUGG.com.au Promotional Codes in May 2017
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available.
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available for DUGG right now. However, here are the best deals this week:
How do I use my DUGG promo code?
Your discount voucher should be entered at one of the very last stages at checkout. When entering the code, press ‘apply coupon’ to validate the active coupon to your order.
- Browse through the codes above from DUGG and click the one you want to use. You'll then be safely redirected to the DUGG homepage.
- Shop online at DUGG and choose from their wide range of items.
- When you've found an item that you'd like to buy, choose your colour, size and quantity and then click 'add to cart'.
- Continue this process if you wish to add anymore items into your shopping basket.
- Click on 'my cart' in the top right hand corner to see your purchases so far.
- Confirm that your order is correct, then click 'proceed to checkout'.
- Fill in your billing address, shipping and payment methods and when you review your order, enter the code where it says 'coupon code'. Click 'apply coupon' to validate the coupon.
- Click on 'place order now' to finalise your payment.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered and saved with DUGG.
Pros and cons of DUGG
- Guaranteed delivery. All deliveries are guaranteed and all orders have full tracking to ensure you get your order.
- Secure payments. All transactions are 100% secure and are processed by the Commonwealth Bank of Australia with the highest encryption possible.
- Size guide. Picking the right size is easier with DUGG’s size chart, ensuring that items will fit.
- Perfumes sent separately. Perfumes take longer to arrive as fragile parcels are sent on the road.
Shipping guide for DUGG
All orders are processed and dispatched within 24 hours by DHL. If you have two or more orders made for one delivery address, DUGG may send all the order within one package. Please note that the delivery times within the table below are estimates.
|Eparcel||1-4 business days||Free for orders over $50|
|Express Eparcel Courier||1-3 business days||$5.95|
|Within 20km of Sydney Metro||3 hours||$14.95|
Returns and exchanges
If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item under the condition that it hasn’t been used. All packaging must be intact and all tags needs to be attached to the item. Returns are only valid for 30 days from delivery. To return an item, please do so to the return address listed on the DUGG website and advise as to whether you’d like an exchange or a refund.
Our favourite items from DUGG for May 2017
|Hugo Boss Traditional Classic Cotton Tank Top||Emporio Armani Beach Towel Red||G-Star Raw Kings Boxer|
|Happy Socks Stripe Sock Red Blue||Bonds Hipster Brief 5 Pack<||Mitch Dowd Henley T-Shirt|
About DUGG and its history
DUGG or DUGG.com.au launched in 2002 and is an Australian-owned company based in Sydney. They’ve grown from 3 to 45 brands and now have a warehouse that is four times as big as their first one.
You can shop from a selection of Bonds, Calvin Klein, Emporio Armani, Hugo Boss and Jockey. With a range of 1200 styles, you’ll be able to find your favourite style and can shop from boxers, briefs, trunks, g-strings and jockstraps.
The owners of DUGG have a vision of creating the best online business possible. Their decisions are based on how they can benefit you most and they aim to provide customers with a better online experience.