Shop online for a wide variety of fresh outfits from one of Australia's leading retailers for the lowest prices with Dotti sales online.
Dotti is an Australian company with a history of over 30 years. The team behind Dotti is always looking for the best fashion products in order to offer the latest trends to their customers. The retailer offers products such as tops, bottoms, dresses, shoes and accessories and also gift ideas. Customers can purchase gift cards and give them to their friends, so that they can choose whatever they wish from the Dotti online catalogue. You can also follow the size guide on their website to get an exact idea about what sizes to order when shopping with Dotti.
Dotti sales and promo codes
|Buy 1 get 1 50% off||
Deal expires 28 Feb 2017
|You can buy 1 get 1 50% off plus free delivery $80 plus only at Dotti. Conditions Apply||
Last verified 1 Feb 2017
|Delivery from $9.95||Delivery for Dotti starts from $9.95||
Last verified 15 Jun 2016
|70% off Easter Sale||There's up to 70% off on selected items at Dotti for the Easter Sale!||
Last verified 23 Mar 2016
|12 hour flash sale - 35% Off sitewide||Get 35% off your orders at Dotti. Includes full price & sale items. Plus, free delivery on orders over $80. Valid online only. Conditions apply.||
Last verified 13 Jan 2016
|Dotti - Women's Clothes on Sale||
Deal expires 25 Sep 2019
|Get women's clothes on sale at Dotti.||
Last verified 28 May 2015
How do I use my Dotti promo code?
How do I use my Dotti promo code?
Follow these simple steps to use your promotional code.
- Browse through the Dotti deals above and click on the one youBrowse through the Dotti deals above and click on the one you'
- Click on the 'Add to bag' button once youClick on the 'Add to bag' button once you've found an item you'
- Repeat this process for any other new purchases.
- Click on the 'My bag' icon located in the upper right side of the website.
- Click on the 'Enter promotion code' button and then enter the promo code in the box that pops up.
- Select the delivery method and then click on the 'Checkout' button.
- Either sign up or continue as a guest user.
- Proceed with entering your billing address, your delivery option and your payment method.
- Congratulations! You've successfully ordered from Dotti and saved.
Top picks from Dotti
Here are some of the best deals that you can get from Dotti.
About Dotti and its history
Fashion retailer Dotti was founded in the 1980's in Sydney by Raymond Levis and Linda Bowen. The company became part of The Just Group in 2004 and increased its stores from ten to 100 in December 2009. This makes Dotti one of the largest fashion retailers in Australia. The company's goal is to continue to provide latest trend products at affordable prices to Australian clients.
Pros and cons of Dotti
- Dotti lookbook. Get inspiration from the latest trends from the Dotti lookbook, you can then buy all your favourites from the Dotti website so your clothes will be constantly up to date.
- User-friendly website. It's very easy to browse through the online catalogue of Dotti and users can access any one of their desired product categories, quickly scan for new arrivals, latest offers and discounts.
- Secure payments. Clients don't have to worry about their online payment methods. You can order the products with PayPal to make sure that your private information is safe, or you can use any other type of online banking payments.
- No loyalty club. Customers who shop on Dotti regularly do not receive special rewards for their loyalty.
Shipping guide for Dotti
Deliveries across Australia cost $9.95 and can take from three to seven business days to arrive. Australian next business day or express deliveries cost $14.95 and take from one to three business days to arrive. Deliveries to Tasmania standard cost $9.95, but may take up to 18 business days to arrive.
Returns, refunds and exchanges with Dotti
Customers are able to return products and receive a refund, or exchange the products they bought within 30 days of purchase, provided the products are kept in their original condition and have their receipt. Returns can be made directly to the Dotti retail store in Australia to receive the refund quicker, or can use the postage system, for which they will have to pay for all postage costs.