Join the movement, cycle your way to this season’s best sport luxe style (and a hotter body!)
When it comes to bicycle fashionistas there’s the Cycling Cruiser, you know the “I’m just taking my bike for a casual spin around the park in my spiffy new threads” and the Seasoned Spinner a la; “I cycle so often I could be in the Tour de France". But let’s talk about the cycling enthusiast who likes to feel great, but look even better.
By the end of this article your cycling sport luxe wish-list will be 100% complete just in time for Tour de France.
Where you’ll watch it from the comfort of your couch.
Image source: Substance Blog
READ MORE: 9 bike shops that ship to Australia
READ MORE: 14 stores like Wiggle
Cycling Sport Luxe 2015 Styles
Dressing the sport luxe part while cycling is easier than you think. It's tricked-up athletic wear; sleek and chic, modern, comfy and cool. This is proof you can have cycling gear that's fancy and functional. Scroll through to get your lycra-clad tush dressed and on the bike!
Shop Sport Luxe Crops
Shop Sport Luxe Tights
Shop Sport Luxe Tops
Shop Sport Luxe Shoes
Shop Sport Luxe Jackets
Shop Sport Luxe Gear
For the Seasoned Spinner: you can find more cycling gear; socks, caps, gloves, sunglasses, backpacks and helmets by clicking this link.
The Do's and Don'ts to cycling:
- Do dress the part; if you're taking a casual spin before heading to a lunch with your girlfriends, rock some Nike wedge hi-tops with your cycling gear.
- Don't wear cotton track pants, especially in light shades. No one likes a sweaty crotch.
- Do sign up for SoulCycle when you're in New York next, since it's like - the best thing ever.
- Don't leave your long locks untied or have a scarf floating in the wind; it might look glamorous in the movies, but it's not IRL when you get caught in the wheel spokes.
- Do rally your friends to join you, bike clubs are definitely a thing.
- Don't forget to watch Tour de France 2015. And don't wear a fanny-pack. Definitely don't do that.
The best retailers to get your cycling gear in time for the weekend:
7 online fashion sites for the cycling enthusiast that can deliver the goods, fast:
- THE ICONIC - 3 hour delivery ($12.95)
- David Jones - Express shipping ($15.00)
- Stylerunner - Express shipping ($15.00)
- Bonds - Express shipping ($9.95)
- SurfStitch - Express shipping free over ($50)
- Lorna Jane - Orders dispatched same day on orders over ($150)
- RunStopShop - Express shipping for orders over ($150)
Buy your cycling clothes online with these deals:
(Don't walk, pedal. Pedal fast!)