Cheap flights to Croatia for 2020
Low fares and tips for flying to Croatia from Australia
Most Australians make a beeline for the most popular destinations in Croatia including Dubrovnik and Split for the beaches and island-hopping opportunities.Game of Thrones has drawn attraction to Croatia in recent years, but the Mediterranean picturesque waters and ancient towns speak for themselves as a top European destination to visit.
Croatia is an enticing destination to visit during the Australian winter and we have whipped up a handy guide to get you there with flight deals and tips for what to do about onward travel when you arrive.
See our latest Croatia flight deals
Croatia flight time
- From Sydney: Approximately 30 hrs+ with two stopovers, landing at Dubrovnik Airport
- From Melbourne: Approximately 30hrs+ with two stopovers, landing at Dubrovnik Airport
- From Brisbane: Approximately 25 hrs+ with two stopovers, landing at Dubrovnik Airport
- From Perth: Approximately 22 hrs + with two stopovers, landing at Dubrovnik Airport
Airlines that fly to Croatia
- Qatar Airways
Croatia insider flight tips
- Qatar Airways, Lufthansa and Emirates all work together to operate flights from Australia to Croatia. Flights to Split or Dubrovnik depart from across Australia and usually include two or three airport changes.
- It's a good idea to make the most of your stopovers by organising your itinerary so that you can explore the cities your stopovers are in. Long flights can be strenuous but are worth it when you can stretch your legs and leave the airport to explore before your next flight.
- Flights to Split land at Split Airport which is 20km from the town. Dubrovnik's airport is Čilipi Airport and is a 30-minute bus ride to Old Town.
Ask an Expert