Worldwide flights from $1,314 return
Cheap flights to Croatia for 2022
Low fares and tips for flying to Croatia from Australia
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Most Australians make a beeline for the most popular destinations in Croatia including Dubrovnik and Split for the beaches and island-hopping opportunities.Game of Thrones has drawn attraction to Croatia in recent years, but the Mediterranean picturesque waters and ancient towns speak for themselves as a top European destination to visit.
Croatia is an enticing destination to visit during the Australian winter and we have whipped up a handy guide to get you there with flight deals and tips for what to do about onward travel when you arrive.
See our latest Croatia flight deals
Croatia flight time
- From Sydney: Approximately 30 hrs+ with two stopovers, landing at Dubrovnik Airport
- From Melbourne: Approximately 30hrs+ with two stopovers, landing at Dubrovnik Airport
- From Brisbane: Approximately 25 hrs+ with two stopovers, landing at Dubrovnik Airport
- From Perth: Approximately 22 hrs + with two stopovers, landing at Dubrovnik Airport
Airlines that fly to Croatia
- Qatar Airways
Croatia insider flight tips
- Qatar Airways, Lufthansa and Emirates all work together to operate flights from Australia to Croatia. Flights to Split or Dubrovnik depart from across Australia and usually include two or three airport changes.
- It's a good idea to make the most of your stopovers by organising your itinerary so that you can explore the cities your stopovers are in. Long flights can be strenuous but are worth it when you can stretch your legs and leave the airport to explore before your next flight.
- Flights to Split land at Split Airport which is 20km from the town. Dubrovnik's airport is Čilipi Airport and is a 30-minute bus ride to Old Town.
Taxis are available from Split Airport, but if you want to ensure your pick up, the best option is to pre-book an airport shuttle service through a company like Viator. Ubers are also available at Split and Dubrovnik airports and it’s possible to hire a car from companies like Avis and Europcar. This is a good choice if you are driving up or down the coast or into neighbouring countries.
More guides on Finder
How to watch Sydney Sixers vs Sydney Thunder BBL live and match preview
The Sixers and Thunder clash in the biggest Sydney Derby in the history of the Big Bash League.
Where to watch Harry Potter: Hogwarts Tournament of Houses online
Who will be declared House Cup Champion?
How to watch Ray Donovan: The Movie online in Australia
Will Mickey Donovan finally die in this wrap-up movie?
RAT scams: How to avoid getting conned with rapid antigen tests
Don't fall for the scam artists when you're trying to protect your health - here's what to check.
How to do a COVID-19 test at home for international travel
Here's where you can book COVID-19 at-home tests approved for travel and how they work.
Where to shop every product in Kiernan Shipka’s beauty routine
We've rounded up everything you need to nail the 'date-worthy' makeup look, including some affordable dupes.
American Express Corporate Gold Card
Designed for big companies, this Amex charge card offers a mix of management tools and perks – including a 100,000 bonus Membership Rewards offer.
Rapid antigen tests: When will RAT stock be available? [UPDATED]
Rapid antigen tests are proving extremely hard to find, but there are options if you can be patient trying to find a RAT.
Beauty Product of the Week: Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer
We tried the viral Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer and spoiler alert, it's the bee's knees.
Where to watch Hotel Transylvania 4 online for free in Australia
Drac and the Pack are back, like you’ve never seen them before.
Ask an Expert