Read our review of the latest online fashion deals from Australian designer clothing label Charlie Brown
Charlie Brown is one of Australia's leading fashion designers with a self-titled label offering the latest women fashion and accessories.
The label was created by naming founder Charlie Brown in 1995 and has seen many successes since then. Charlie Brown offer stunning women's fashion items including dresses, jackets, tops, tunics and accessories like handbags, sunglasses and more.
This fashion label has a strong hold in the Australian market and truly made its mark in 200 through the opening of their flagship store on Oxford Street in Paddington. Today, the label now operates 6 stores in Australia and features in Myer stores, along with an international presence. Save further on your Charlie Brown purchase with a finder.com.au exclusive coupon code.
Working Charlie Brown Coupon Codes this May 2017
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available.
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available for Charlie Brown right now. However, here are the best deals this week:
Browse the best deals now
Applying your Discount at Charlie Brown
Charlie Brown have an amazing website filled with their latest women clothing designs and styles. Ordering up a hot new outfit couldn't be more of a joyful experience. In addition, when you are paying for your items you can apply a discount code to further reduce the price. To redeem your code be sure to:
- Inspect the offers that we maintain daily in the section above
- Pick an offer that you would like to redeem on your next Charlie Brown purchase (we recommend that you pick the one that will save you the most)
- Jot down the code that is required to redeem the promotion
- Crack open a fresh internet window and point it to the Charlie Brown online shop
- Tickle your senses by flicking through the tidy collection available and see what excites you the most
- Create a shortlisted order by adding your favourite products to your shopping cart by stating your size and clicking on the 'Buy Now' button
- Repeat step 6 for all the items you are thinking of purchasing
- Review your chosen fashion items by hitting the 'View Bag'
- Remove the items that you have decided against buying
- Press the 'Proceed to Checkout' button
- Either login to your Charlie Brown account or checkout as a guest
- Enter your billing and shipping details
- At the order confirmation step, type your code from step 3 into the 'Redeem a Gift Certificate or Coupon' field and press 'Apply'
- Continue to submit payment details and finalise your order
Success! You've completed your order at Charlie Brown and saved money!
Why you will Love Charlie Brown
Charlie Brown is a really popular fashion designer in Australia and is also making waves around the world. Their online store is becoming a hotspot for fashion savvy shoppers who don't have the time to head in-store to view or buy the latest trendy clothing. We think you'll enjoy shopping on Charlie Brown's online store because:
- It offers a stunning collection of women clothing that are simply irresistible
- Returns are very easy to make and you can elect for a full refund
- The customer service team are very helpful in the event that you require assistance with your purchase
Cons for the Charlie Brown Online Shop
Charlie Brown's incredible women fashion collection is arguably best experienced through one of the Charlie Brown fashion stores. However, if you don't have time to make it to a physical store, the online store is a great option. Just be mindful that you may need to allow time to exchange an item if it doesn't fit or isn't quite what you were after.
Charlie Brown Shipping Costs
Charlie Brown's online store offers deliveries within Australia and to a range of international destinations. Shipping charges vary depending on the destination and shipping method.
For Deliveries Within Australia:
Orders are usually delivered in 2-7 business days through the standard delivery service. For express deliveries, simply choose the express option in the checkout and pay the additional $10 charge to receive your items faster.
For International Shipping:
Items are shipped to international addresses via air freight for a fee of $39.95. Typically these deliveries are received with 2-3 weeks from the date of dispatch.
Note: Customers are responsible for paying any applicable customs duties and charges upon items entering a foreign country.
Charlie Brown Returns Policy
Charlie Brown have a great returns policy to assist you in the off-chance that you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase. Simply return your full-priced item to Charlie Brown within 10 days or receiving it to have your items exchanged or refunded. To return your order, please:
- Fill out the returns form that was included with your original delivery
- Safely seal up your goods along with the returns form and original invoice
- Mail the items back to Charlie Brown's returns address at:
Charlie Brown Online Returns
Locked Bag 1011
Rosebery NSW 1445
Please be aware that items must be returned in original condition (unworn and unwashed) and must have the original tags intact. For hygiene considerations, earrings and fashion tape cannot be returned unless faulty.
Charlie Brown's Fashion History
Charlie Brown started her life in the fashion industry working for Esprit in San Francisco in 1982. This experience really kindled Charlie Brown's passion for fashion. Three years later Charlie Brown moved to Australia to change things up and worked for Howard Showers for a period of seven years as head of design.
1995 was the year Charlie Brown launched her own fashion label that was self-titled. The label from inception was created to inspire creativity in fashion and deliver sexy designs. The label quickly became a hit as sales grew. By 2000, Charlie Brown opened up a retail store in Sydney fashion destination, Paddington. Today the company operate six stores in Australia alone coupled with being ranged in Myer stores and an international presence.
Keen to buy your next stylish outfit? View the latest Charlie Brown offers and shop now.