Where to buy toothpaste online in Australia
Keep your teeth pearly white with a quality toothpaste from one of these great retailers.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
When it comes to items that you shop week after week, toothpaste probably makes the cut. And because it is a necessary item, buying it on the regular can soon add up.
To help you save a few dollars, we've listed the online stores stocking a range of toothpaste at bargain prices. Most of these sites also have frequent sales and free shipping deals, so you can save even more in the long run.
- Looking for a new toothbrush too? Check out our electric toothbrush comparison guide.
Stocking a huge range of items from third-party sellers, eBay always has what you're looking for. It also lets you shop by guaranteed delivery date so you can get the items you really need faster.
- Free shipping on millions of eligible items with eBay Plus.
- Huge range of products on offer.
- New products added daily.
With some of the lowest prices on the market, Amazon is a great site to check out whenever you're shopping online. It also makes it simple to compare prices on similar products to nab yourself the best deal.
- Free delivery on millions of eligible items with Amazon Prime.
- Easily compare prices on similar products.
- Huge product range.
Pharmacy Online stocks a huge mix of popular and lesser known toothpaste brands. Shop everything from Colgate products to toothpastes for smokers here.
- Free shipping on orders over $99.
- Afterpay is available.
- Zip Pay available.
Known for having some of the most competitive prices around, Chemist Warehouse is a go-to for all your essential personal care items.
- Free shipping on orders over $50.
- Afterpay is available.
- Click and collect available.
With a massive selection of toothpastes on offer at competitive prices, you'll find what you're looking for at Priceline.
- Free delivery on orders over $100.
- Frequent sales.
- Earn points and rewards with Sister Club membership.
Australian supermarket Coles is renowned for its low prices and great weekly specials. If you're looking to save on personal care items like toothpaste, it's definitely worth a look.
- Free delivery on orders over $150.
- Home delivery available 7 days a week.
- Click and collect available on orders over $50.
Stocking everything from toothpaste to toothbrushes, mouth rinse, whitening powder and more, Woolworths has all your dental care needs sorted.
- Delivery available seven days a week.
- Free delivery on your first online shop.
- Order up until 6pm for next-day delivery.
From teeth-sensitive to flavoured kids pastes, ThePharmacy has toothpastes to suit everyone in the family.
- Express shipping available.
- Earn rewards points on every purchase.
- Afterpay is available.
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- eBay: Free on eligible items with an eBay Plus membership.
- Amazon: Free on eligible items with Amazon Prime membership.
- Catch: Free on eligible items with Club Catch membership.
- Pharmacy Online: Free on orders over $99.
- Chemist Warehouse: Free on orders over $50.
- Priceline: Free on orders over $100.
- Coles: Free on orders over $150.
- Woolworths: Free on orders over $300.
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 7 best deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals include: 75% off deluxe massage chairs, 45% off mini wildlife cameras, 64% off BBQ Grill Charcoal Smokers.
7 best lipsticks according to Finder women
It's International Lipstick Day, so we're celebrating by giving a toast to our ride or die lippies from around the Finder office.
Easy Shed discount codes August 2021
For garden sheds, garages, workshops and more Easy Shed has you covered. All have a lifetime warranty for your peace of mind.
ASUS ROG Flow X13 GV301 review: Come for the portability, stay for the graphics power
ASUS's ROG Flow X13 GV301 is one of the most "2-in-1" laptops we've ever tested, just as capable as a simple lightweight ultrabook as it is a higher end gaming laptop.
KVD Beauty ModCon Liquid-Gel Blush review
This unique and lightweight blush formulation feels like a second skin.
Where to get your hands on every product in Zoë Kravitz’s 14-step beauty routine
Including products from YSL, Fenty and Marc Jacobs, plus a few other cheeky affordable options for your beauty bag.
7 fragrances we love thanks to TikTok
From Gucci to OUAI, these perfumes pay for themselves in compliments.
The 10 best Adventure games of all time
From Day of the Tentacle to Life is Strange, these are the 10 best Adventure games in the history of gaming with links to buy.
Sheet masks to absolve the 7 deadly skin sins
From naughty breakouts to dry patches that rival the Sahara Desert, these 7 sheet masks work miracles.
CeraVe Hydrating Cream to Foam Cleanser review
Get your hands on this hydrating cleanser for an effective cleanse without stripping the skin.
Ask an Expert