Where to buy hair dye online in Australia
Colouring your hair at home? This is where you can buy hair dye and have it delivered to your door.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Whether you're looking for a permanent colour or one that will eventually wash out, this is where you can buy a tonne of hair dye varieties online. Plus, see which stores offer free shipping.
Where to buy hair dye online
OZSALE carries stock of both permanent and wash-out hair colour. If you feel like experimenting with your locks, head on over to OZSALE.
- Free delivery on eligible products
- Subscribe to the newsletter and be the first to hear about new products
- Afterpay and Humm are available
Whether you're looking for brands like Manic Panic or L'Oréal, you'll be sure to find the perfect type and shade of hair dye at eBay.
- Afterpay is available
- You can easily buy in bulk to save money
- Sign up to eBay Plus and score free shipping and returns on millions of items
Amazon is one of the biggest online marketplaces, and the array of different sellers means you can score the best deal possible on hair dye.
- Sign up to Amazon Prime and get free shipping and returns on millions of items
- Bulk buy items and save cash
- Trusted online marketplace
Don't want to pay full price? No problem! When you shop at Catch, you get access to some of the best and biggest discounts on the market.
- Sign up for Club Catch and get free delivery choices for an annual subscription fee
- Try out Club Catch free for 30 days
- Express delivery options available
Adore Beauty is one of Australia's favourite online beauty stores. If you're keen to browse through a bunch of different hair dye varieties, this is the place to shop.
- Free express shipping on all orders over $50
- Two free samples on all orders over $50
- Easy 90-day returns policy
Priceline Pharmacy covers all your health and beauty needs. This retailer stocks some of the most popular brands in the business.
- Free delivery on orders over $50
- Join the Sister Club for free and receive tons of benefits
- Click and collect available at certain stores, but only when you shop before 11am
Oz Hair & Beauty
Oz Hair & Beauty is an Australian-owned business, promising to deliver on all your makeup, skincare and hair care needs.
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- 120-day returns policy
- Afterpay and Zip are available
If you're keen to change up your hair colour and step out of your comfort zone, check out the fun shades available at Price Attack.
- Free shipping on orders over $75
- Sign up to the newsletter and get alerts for upcoming sales
- Afterpay and Zip are available
Does your business belong on this list?
Which of these retailers sell henna hair dye?
Which of these retailers sell natural hair dye?
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- OZSALE: Free delivery on eligible products
- eBay: Sign up to eBay Plus and score free shipping on millions of items
- Amazon : Sign up to Amazon Prime and get free shipping on millions of items
- Cosmetic Capital: Free shipping on all orders over $60
- Catch: Sign up for Club Catch and get free delivery choices for an annual subscription fee.
- Adore Beauty: Free express shipping on all orders over $50
- Chemist Warehouse: Free shipping on orders over $50
- Priceline: Free shipping on orders over $50
- Oz Hair & Beauty: Free shipping on orders over $50
- Price Attack: Free shipping on orders over $75
Image source: Getty
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: $1,250 off electric bikes, $70 off Nintendo Switch, $30 off Logitech G PRO X Lightspeed headsets.
Jura E8 review
The new 2021 Jura E8 has an upgraded grinder, automatic milk cleaning feature and can make your favourite drinks using voice commands.
Best wine clubs and subscription services in Australia
We’ve done the hard work to find the best wine clubs and subscription services for Australian wine drinkers.
Best bassinets in Australia
These are the 8 best bassinets you can buy right now in Australia.
Nanoleaf Essentials Bulb review: A brighter smart light
The Nanoleaf Essentials Bulb offers a wide colour gamut and Thread compatibility, although it’s on the pricier side for a smart light bulb.
Best NAS drives in Australia
Upgrade your home storage with one of the best NAS devices available on store shelves here in Australia.
Best nappy bags in Australia
These are the 9 best nappy bags you can buy right now in Australia.
Best booster seats in Australia
These are the 6 best booster seats you can buy right now in Australia.
Best raincoats and rain jackets in Australia
We’ve found the nine best raincoats and rain jackets you can buy in Australia right now.
Xbox Series S: Where to buy in Australia
Xbox Series S is a lower-cost alternative to the Xbox Series X. Here's a list of stores where you can buy the console for the best price.
Ask an Expert