We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Both establishments are full-service hotels with an in-house casino, fitness amenities, beauty salons, restaurants and bars.
Bally's coronavirus (COVID-19) cancellation and changes policy update
As of 19 March 2020, Caesars Entertainment Corporation has temporarily shut down its properties across North America, including Bally's, in response to COVID-19. All hotel reservations for the period of time the properties are closed will be cancelled automatically. Guests can expect any prepayments to be refunded in the following days.
What are the Bally's hotels locations?
- Classic Las Vegas hotel that's right in the centre of The Strip
- Casino with tables, machines races/sports betting and Keno
- Resident shows including magic, comedy, dinner theatre and Las Vegas showgirls
- Blu Pool, that's 3.5 metres deep with cabanas with personalised service
- Full-service spa on site
- Nine restaurants ranging from casual eating to fine dining
- Hotel faces the beach in Atlantic City, New Jersey
- Two casinos with machines and tables
- Indoor pool with a whirlpool and fountains, decorated with lush tropical plants
- 11 restaurants including celebrity chef Guy Fieri's Chophouse
- Bars and lounges including Bally's Beach Bar during the summer
Bally's Hotel Review | Pros and Cons
- Best rate guarantee. Book directly for the best rate.
- Flexible booking. Bally’s accommodates weddings, business meetings and group bookings.
- Rewards program. Sign up to earn and spend points on accommodation, services and casino activities.
- Full-service casino. The facilities at Bally’s include casino floors, salons, restaurants, bars, swimming pools and fitness centres.
- Late cancellation charge. If you cancel less than 72 hours before your arrival, you may lose your deposit.
How do I make a booking with Bally's?
You can book your stay at Bally’s online. Enter your check-in and check-out dates, choose how many rooms you would like to book and how many people are travelling with you. Click “search” and choose your room from the list of results. Click “book now” to enter your details and move through the booking process.
You’ll need to pay a deposit to finalise your reservation.
What forms of payment does Bally's Hotel accept?
- American Express
- Diners Club
What is the Bally's Hotel cancellation policy?
Bally’s has a 72-hour cancellation policy. You must cancel your booking no less than 72 hours before your arrival to get your deposit back. You can cancel your booking online by logging into your account or by calling Bally’s customer helpline.
More guides on Finder
NSW COVID restrictions: When and where do you need to wear a mask?
Here are all the new NSW COVID-19 travel restrictions - including travel bans and where you need to wear a mask.
How to get $90.95 off Nintendo Switch with Amazon Prime
Amazon Australia is selling the Nintendo Switch video game console for $349 during Prime Day - that's over $120 off the RRP.
Amazon Prime Day Australia 2021: 11 great deals you can still get
Forgot that Prime Day was on? Don't panic! Here are 11 unmissable deals you can still get today.
Learn how to stake Binance Coin (BNB)
Learn how to stake BNB and start earning income with this straightforward step-by-step guide for both exchanges and wallets.
Ethereum price: Experts believe key indicators paint a negative picture
Due to a lack of clarity surrounding the launch of Ethereum’s much hyped EIP 1559, the premier altcoin may continue to face downward price action in the near term.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Ainsworth Game Technology (AGI ↑9.3%), Washington H Soul Pattinson and Company (SOL ↑8.7%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Wednesday 23 June 2021.
China’s aggression to Bitcoin has lead to its worst month in years
As mainstream institutions continue to offload BTC, fears regarding the currency's future continue to loom large on the horizon.
Jetstar sale creates first direct flight between 2 holiday hotspots
Forget having to wait at the airport for your connecting flight! Jetstar has you covered.
Why is the Woolworths (WOW) share price slipping?
Shares in the supermarket giant have steadily risen and are up 9% in the last 6 months.
Tasmania electricity prices drop 1 July. How much will you save?
Households in Tasmania frustrated with high electricity bills will welcome the upcoming price drop which could save them up to $145 per year.
Ask an Expert