Use these promo codes to get discounts when shopping for Ayurda ayurvedic skin care products.
Ayurda is an Australian business that provides a range of organic ayurvedic skin care products. Their range of products comprise of anti acne and anti aging treatments, face packs, hair and body care products, toners, creams, moisturisers, speciality gels and more. Ayurda gives you the option to look for products depending on your skin type and if you are not sure of your skin type, their website can help you identify just that. You can also shop for Ayurda products in accordance to your specific skin concern, whether it be redness, acne, dryness, oiliness, congestion, or rosacea.
Ayurda Promo Codes & Discount Vouchers
|Ayurda Australia: FREE skin-type report||Discover your unique skin care requirements and begin a better beauty routine for you. Click here for your free skin-type report.||
|FREE shipping on all orders over $99||Get free shipping on all orders over $99 at Ayurda Australia.||
How do I use my Ayurda discount code?
You have to enter the discount code before you proceed to making the payment and once the code has been entered you have to click on 'update' in order to validate it.
- Go through the Ayurda discount codes above and select the one you wish to use. Click on it and this should redirect you to Ayurda's website.
- Go through their website and shop for products you like.
- Upon finding a product that you wish to buy, click on 'Add to Cart'.
- If you wish to shop for more products repeat this process and keep adding products to your shopping cart.
- After completing adding products, click on the 'View Cart' button; found on the screen's top right hand corner.
- This is where you are required to enter the discount code you have and once you enter the code click on 'Update'.
- Once the discount code is applied click on 'Check Out'.
- You have now saved money on your Ayurda order, congratulations!
Pros and cons of Ayurda
- No use of synthetic preservatives. Instead of synthetic preservatives, Ayurda products use natural preservatives like beeswax and oil as well as grapefruit and carrot seed extract.
- Long shelf life. Although the shelf life of these products is 12 months from opening, they can last up to 24 months.
- Skin type quiz. Take the Ayurda skin type quiz to find out what kind of skin you have and shop for products accordingly.
- Free shipping. If you shop for more than $99.00 you get your order delivered for free. Orders below $99.00 come with a $6.95 flat shipping rate.
- No loyalty club. Shopping through Ayurda does not result in the accumulation of points that shoppers can redeem later and there are no other benefits for regular shoppers.
Shipping guide for Ayurda
Shipping of your order commences once your payment is processed. Australia Post is Ayurda's preferred partner when it comes to delivering its products across Australia. Buyers are required to provide Ayurda with a shipping address and all orders go to this address. In case you are not at home during business hours giving your work address helps, since leaving the order unattended is not really an option. In case nobody is at home Australia Post leaves behind a card and that directs you to the nearest Australia Post, from where you can pick your order. In addition to Australia, Ayurda also ships of New Zealand and North America.
Returns, refunds and exchanges with Ayurda
When it comes to returns, refunds and exchanges, Ayurda does not have any set guidelines and each request follows its own merit. Ayurda does not offer refunds for incorrectly chosen products, so buyers should be careful before making purchases. If buyers have any complaints in regards to the products they receive Ayurda should be addressed to Ayurda within three days of receiving the products. Refunds made rely on the same payment method originally used and funds go back into the same account. In case of incorrectly sent orders or defective and damaged goods, Ayurda reimburses the cost of the return postage.
Top picks from Ayurda
The following are amongst the top selling products on Ayurda.com.
About Ayurda and its history
Ayurda relies on the wisdom of ayurvedic philosophy that recognises all human beings as individuals, where the same cure does not work for everyone. By offering a customised approach to skin care through the use of organic products, it aims is to have a positive effect not just on your skin, but on your overall wellbeing as well. Launched by Dr. Ajit, their ayurvedic expert and founder has successfully run Planet Ayurveda since 1996.