Always find the best place to stay for the best price with Agoda promo codes.
Offering a whopping 1,475,000 different properties around the world, Agoda is one of the largest accommodation booking sites.
It's part of the Priceline group and is related to other travel deals sites like Kayak, Priceline.com and Rentalcars.com.
Agoda promo codes and deals
Bestselling destinations from Agoda
Agoda Review | Pros and Cons
- Option to pay later. The Agoda Book Now, Pay Later service allows users to reserve a room and opt to pay for it at a later date with some hotels.
- 24/7 support. Customer service is available all day, every day, in multiple languages.
- Range of accommodation options. Search for more than 750,000 hotels worldwide and.
- Search options. Use the search categories to filter down your results and quickly find hotels and flights that match your criteria.
- Extra information. Read descriptions and view maps of popular destinations.
- Free cancellation. Free cancellation on most hotel reservations, unless otherwise specified.
- Verified reviews. Only people that made a valid Agoda reservation can review the hotels.
- Read the conditions carefully. Some reservations may be "non-refundable" or have special conditions attached to the reservation. Read the policies carefully before reservation to avoid disappointment.
- No online chat. There's no live chat available with Agoda, but there is a 24/7 phone line available from multiple countries in multiple languages.
Common questions about Agoda
How do I make a booking with Agoda?
You can make a booking with Agoda by visiting the website or using the app on a mobile device. Use the search form and filters to find accommodation and flights to suit you and click “book” to start the booking process. You will need to fill in your details if it’s your first time, or you can log into your account for a faster process.
Can I book now pay later with Agoda?
Yes! When you make your booking you'll have the option to pay in full in advance or to pay when you arrive at the hotel.
Keep an eye out for listings that say "Low rate (non-refundable)", like the example below. These ones you need to pay for in advance. If it's not listed on the page, you'll be able to pay upon arrival.
What forms of payment does Agoda accept?
- American Express
What is the Agoda cancellation policy?
You will be asked to agree to cancellation conditions at the time of booking, and the cancellation policy specific to your reservation will be sent in your booking confirmation.
Unless mentioned otherwise during the reservation process Agoda does not charge a cancellation fee. Cancellations made after the deadline will incur a charge equal to at least one night of the original reservation.