Where to watch New Girl online in Australia
New Girl is charming, hilarious and highly addictive.
Starring Zooey Deschanel as Jessica Day, New Girl is a witty and feel-good series that centres on the adventures of a group of twenty-somethings. It all starts when Jess breaks up with her boyfriend and decides to move in with three guys: a law school dropout, a womaniser and a former basketball player. The three are initially baffled by the idea of having a female roommate, but they slowly warm up to Jess to the point where she becomes an integral part of their friend group. Shenanigans ensue.
While the series focused mostly on Jess in the first few episodes, it eventually evolved to become more of an ensemble show. It was the right move, since the supporting cast are extremely talented and they all have amazing chemistry. The series also stars Jake Johnson, Max Greenfield, Lamorne Morris and Hannah Simone. New Girl ran for 7 seasons and concluded in the US in early 2018.
New Girl on Foxtel Now
Season 7 of New Girl is currently airing on FOX8, with episodes available for catch-up on demand and on Foxtel Now. For the latter, you'll need the Entry Pack. The series finale is scheduled to air at the beginning of February, so episodes won't be streaming on the service for long after that. Here's what's on Foxtel Now as of January 2019:
- New Girl Season 7
Previous seasons of this adorable sitcom are unfortunately not available on streaming services in Australia. However, you can tune in by purchasing episodes or seasons from digital retailers:
- iTunes: Seasons 1–7
- Google Play: Seasons 1–7
- Microsoft Store: Seasons 1–7
- PlayStation Store: Seasons 1 and 3–6
Need more TV?
- New in March 2019 on Netflix, Stan, Prime Video, hayu, SBS and Kayo Sports
- New on Foxtel Now: Every title added in the last 7 days
- When does Game of Thrones Season 8 begin in Australia?
- Where to watch the 2019 Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras online
- Netflix partnership with Foxtel brings the streaming service to iQ boxes and new co-produced content