Wedding invitations are about much more than just letting your guests know where and when the wedding ceremony will be. Make a wonderful first impression with beautiful wedding invitations from Vistaprint.
The day you get married is one of the biggest days of your life. Organising your perfect wedding ceremony takes a huge amount of planning, with every little detail vital to ensure the day goes off without a hitch. But even though you’ll have to make a host of important decisions about flowers, table cloths, seating arrangements and bridesmaids’ dresses, don’t forget to give your wedding invitations the proper attention they deserve.
Why are invitations so important?
- They create a first impression. A wedding invitation reflects just how much you have planned for your wedding ceremony. It gives your guests an impression about the upcoming day and we all know that first impressions last. As such, ensuring that your invitations are perfect will do wonders for the success of your day. It will set the stage for your guests to anticipate enjoying and sharing the blissful memories of your special day.
- They offer more details. When putting together invitations, some people make the mistake of overlooking significant details. An invitation should be informative and include important details such as the ceremony’s location and time. For people travelling long distances, it’s important to inform them about travel and accommodation plans. They will make appreciate your thoughtfulness to help save them money and hassle.
- They set the tone. Wedding invitations inform your guests how you have planned for the occasion. They reveal how the couple intends to celebrate their wedding, establishing the tone of the day as simple, fancy or downright posh.
Vistaprint wedding invitations
A wedding invitation needs to be a complete visualisation of your big day laid down on paper. Below are some helpful hints to assist you in choosing the best wedding invitations to avoid disappointing your guests:
- Font. The right font will stand out from its background and attract attention. The font should match your personalities and the wedding ceremony.
- Paper. Many different papers are available for use and they differ in type and thickness. As well as the look and feel of different paper types, remember to take into account how the invitations are to be distributed. For instance, if they are to be folded, you can use a paper that is not too thick.
- Style.Match the style of your invitation to the theme and atmosphere of your wedding. If the wedding is a no-frills affair, choose an elegant yet simple invitation.
Take advantage of Vistaprint’s products and services below to produce beautiful customised invitations.
Personalized Luggage Tags from Vistaprint
Send these personalised luggage tags with the details of your guests on them. It's a creative way to invite people to your wedding.View details
Customise Your Vertical Flat Invitation from Vistaprint
Send an open-house invitation to your friends to show them your new place after the wedding. This is a great item for housewarming invitations.View details
Customise Your Horizontal Flat Invitation from Vistaprint
This elegant and stylish card will be admired by your guests.View details
Thank You Card from Vistaprint
Consider sending out thank you cards right after your wedding. This is the perfect way to give your appreciation to everyone who took time to attend your ceremonyView details
Bridal Shower Invitation from Vistaprint
A successful bridal shower needs guests. Make sure you send bridal shower invitations at least a couple of weeks before the event.View details
Place Card from Vistaprint
These cards are useful tools for letting visitors know where they should sit at dinner.View details
Upload your image from Vistaprint
This tool allows you to upload your photo and send wedding invitations with your photo on them.View details
Rainbow Typography Designer Collection Horizontal Flat RSVP Card from Vistaprint
The colourful rainbow typography theme will make people excited for the big day. Invited guests will make sure they notify the couple of their plans by using this wedding RSVP etiquette for visitors.View details
Horizontal Folded Invitations from Vistaprint
This beer-themed horizontal folded invitation can be used to personalise a wedding invitation. It shows how people will enjoy themselves after the wedding.View details
Pros and cons of using Vistaprint for wedding invites
- Easy process. Vistaprint’s invitation templates are ready-made and easy to use. They are also accessible online to edit and customise. These templates are organised by style, making it easy for clients who need the designs in a hurry.
- Added perks. All clients at Vistaprint are offered free business cards.
- BYO design. Clients are able to customise their own designs, upload them to the website and then use Vistaprint’s services.
- Competitive prices. Vistaprint products are reasonably priced and the company also offers lots of discounts and free items via email.
- Ample choice. There are many designs for printed invitations and countless different types of paper to choose from.
- Popular designs. Since anyone can access Vistaprint’s templates, your wedding invitation will not be one of a kind. You can avoid this by producing your custom design.
A bride’s guide to creating Vistaprint wedding invites
One of the biggest and most important parts of planning a wedding is inviting the guests. How the guests are informed about this big day counts; it will form a lasting impression in their mind. Invitations come in a huge range of options and they all say different things about a wedding.
A few of the Vistaprint wedding invitations and services that a bride could use in her wedding may include the following:
- Personalised note cards. Personalised note cards are a great way of adding an individual touch to your invitations. They can be as unique as you like, giving you the chance to invite your nearest and dearest to help celebrate your big day.
- Directional sign.When visitors arrive at your wedding they will look out for directional signs to know where to go. Directional signs on the wedding invitation cards helps guests feel at ease right away.
- Thank you cards. After the wedding ceremony is over and you have calmed down, you’ll soon start thinking of sending out wedding thank you cards. It is important to thank your loved ones and friends for making your wedding day a success.
Current deals and specials
Show code & visit siteDE****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteFI****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Why shop at finder.com.au for Vistaprint wedding invitations?
- Convenience. At finder.com.au, we have everything you need concerning Vistaprint wedding invitations. You can shop for your perfect invitations at your own convenience, perhaps even in your pyjamas at home.
- Affordable shipping. The postage costs vary by product, quantity, delivery method and total order cost. For example, an order of 250 cards may cost $9 to be shipped within 21 days, while an order of over $40 may be shipped for free within 21 days. Faster shipment services may call for more charges.
- Promotional codes. Take advantage of the frequent specials from our site and save money.