Get high quality stamps for either business or personal purposes, or choose to customise your own stamps with Vistaprint stamps all at an affordable price.
With so many Vistaprint products, it might be easy to get confused on how to go about choosing the right Vistaprint stamps.
READ MORE: Current Vistaprint coupon codes and deals
READ MORE: Vistaprint photobook deals
READ MORE: Sites like Vistaprint
Vistaprint promo codes and discount vouchers for September 2017
Show code & visit siteFI****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Here are some things to consider when choosing the right stamp for you or your business.
- Purpose of the stamps. The stamps at Vistaprint are specifically designed for various reasons and occasions. So it is best to know whether you are looking for signature stamps, address stamps or date stamps beforehand.
- Budget. Your estimated budget will help you narrow your options down and help you know which direction to take. There is no need to go for something that is above your capability only to have trouble paying for it.
- Design. It is important to have a rough idea of what kind of design you want for your stamp. If the design is not available, or if you are looking for something special, then you can take the time to come up with your stamp design. You can also take the time to browse through the designs available to help give you some ideas and pointers.
Ink Pads from Vistaprint
These ink pads are available in black, blue and red, and can either be large or small. They are easy to refill, making them an affordable choice.View details
Custom Pad from Vistaprint
Get the custom stamps for your business or for any occasion. Add your company's logo and choose the colour that matches your need. These stamp pads allow self-inking.View details
Signature Stamps from Vistaprint
Get your signature as a stamp. Looking close to the real thing, Vistaprint signature stamps help make sure you are always prepared whenever you need to sign a document.View details
Pocket Stamps from Vistaprint
Not only convenient and portable but can also be customised to meet your design needs. They snap open and close, perfect for travelling.View details
The history of stamps
The use of letters has been around for hundreds of years, with postal services initially reserved for kings and governments. This later changed as the common man also wanted to send messages. The idea of marking the letters to show the date of the letter started in Britain, where Henry Bishop came up with the Bishop mark, with the main intention being to show when the letters had been received by the post office. The postmarks were first used in 1661 to indicate the day and month the letter was mailed. The use of stamps within postal services did not start until much later on and were used in Australia as early as 1812. Shortly after this, around the year 1840, people began collecting stamps and this remains popular up to date.
In the early years, the recipient of the letter paid for the delivery costs which, needless to say, resulted in a lot of letters not getting delivered. It was not until 1850 that a system was established where the sender paid for the costs. In 1837, Rowland Hill (an Englishman) came up with the idea of prepaid postage and suggested a rate for a letter dependent on its weight. He suggested the use of weight instead of letter size to determine the price of postage with an average of one penny for 14 gram letter and came up with the first adhesive stamp. This idea was not adopted at first but later became popular and was adopted by many other countries. In 1838, Australia started the use of pre-paid postage and only two years after the first stamp known as the Penny Black was issued in England. The stamp was engraved with the image of Queen Victoria which became standard for the next 60 years. Presently, stamps have evolved and are no longer just used for letters but also for personal or business use with personalised stamps becoming quite popular.
Why use Vistaprint stamps?
- Wide range of products. Vistaprint offers its customers a variety of stamps to choose from and even give you the opportunity to customise your stamp. You can be assured that whatever you might be looking for will be found at Vistaprint, saving you the trouble of looking elsewhere.
- Self-inking stamps. Vistaprint offers self-inking stamps, which basically save you the mess that accompanies ink pads especially when it comes to pocket stamps. Moreover, the ink used is non-toxic and water-based.
- Convenience. Being an online company, Vistaprint gives you the convenience that comes with online shopping, which means that you can make your order from any corner of the country. This will save your energy as you need not go looking for a company to supply you with your business or personal stamps. Their products also help make your life easier and whether it is a signature stamp or a date stamp, you can be assured that it will be of great help to you.
- Quick and easy ordering process. Unlike other online experiences, ordering for your stamps via Vistaprint is quick and easy. You are given the chance to choose from several options that are available and in case you prefer something customised, you can design it on your desktop and upload it to them.
- Customer care. In case of any problems, our customer care agents can be reached via phone call to help you through the steps.
- Quick delivery. Vistaprint offers quick delivery to all purchases and you can get your stamps in around 21 days. If in need of rush delivery, you can have them delivered in 3 business days for an extra cost.
Saving money with Vistaprint
Buying stamps does not have to be expensive or wallet draining. finder.com.au gives you the opportunity to save money without compromising on the stamps by using promo codes.Back to topIf you are thinking of getting high-quality stamps, then you may want to consider Vistaprint. As a leading provider of printing solutions, you are assured of a hassle-free experience in the design, printing and delivery of your stamps.