50% off your first pair of eyewear
- Credit and Debit card
We have 4 VisionDirect coupons available
About VisionDirect Coupons
VisionDirect offers a huge selection of glasses to choose from, making them the perfect choice when you next need glasses or contact lenses. If that wasn't enough, for every pair of glasses you buy from VisionDirect, they will give a pair to someone in need through one of their charity partners. They have given away over a million dollars worth of glasses so far!
VisionDirect Australia is a company of the larger Vision Direct Optical Group who is one of the largest online designer glasses retailers around the globe. Vision Direct Optical Group have operations in the United States, Hong Kong, Germany, Italy and more. Get your next pair of glasses or contact lenses even cheaper with a coupon from the list that we update daily right here.
What's the latest discount code from VisionDirect?
The latest deal we have from VisionDirect was added in. 50% off your first pair of eyewear.
What's the highest discount deal from VisionDirect today?
The highest discount deal you can get from VisionDirect today is 50%.
What's the most popular deal from VisionDirect this week?
We have a total of 4 deals available for VisionDirect today. However, the most popular deal from VisionDirect is the 50% off your first pair of eyewear. So get your hands on it before it runs out!
Which payment methods can I use at VisionDirect?
Plus, there is a 5-7 business-day returns window for your peace of mind.
Pros of VisionDirect
Vision Direct is quickly growing its market share, clawing it from the traditional bricks and mortar retailers. When you look into it, it really comes as no surprise. Here are some of the top reasons to buy your next pair of glasses or contact lenses from Vision Direct:
- They donate a pair of glasses to someone in need for every glasses order placed through their website
- They guarantee that the products you receive are genuine brands
- Their prices are hard to beat
- Free anti-reflective coating on all VisionDirect lenses - preventing scratches
- Receive a free lens cleaning kit and case with all sunglass and eyeglass orders
Cons for VisionDirect
Vision Direct may not be for every Australia customer. There are a handful of customers that may be better off buying from a discount optometrist due to the fact the Vision Direct:
- Aren't registered with all health funds - so you may not get a rebate (be sure to check this before you make your eyewear purchase)
- Orders can take a while to be made and delivered - allow time for your order to arrive as some customers have noted that it took weeks to get their purchase
Shipping Costs and Expected Delivery Timeframe
VisionDirect are very competitive thanks to their free shipping offer that applies to all orders with the exception of contact lenses. The table below outlines the costs and timeframes for your eyewear delivery:
|Type of Eyewear||Delivery Timeframe||Shipping Cost|
|Fast Shipping Sunglasses||3-7 Business Days||FREE|
|Fast Shipping Eyeglasses||3-7 Business Days||FREE|
|Lens and Frame Offer||7-14 Business Days||FREE|
|Designer Sunglasses with Frames||7-21 Business Days||FREE|
|Prescription Designer Sunglasses||7-21 Business Days||FREE|
|Prescription Designer Eyeglasses||7-21 Business Days||FREE|
|Contact Lenses||7-21 Business Days||$5.95|
Top 3 fashion and beauty deals
Check out Finder's most popular fashion and beauty deals:
- Etsy is offering Up to 50% off clothing, shoes, accessories and more. This deal has been used 9 times and was last verified in January 2022. We've also found another 5 deals available from Etsy.
- Lululemon is offering Up to 50% off- We Made Too Much. This deal has been used 1 times and was last verified in September 2021. We've also found another 5 deals available from Lululemon.
- Nasty Gal is offering 55% off everything. This deal has been used 1 times by shoppers like you. We've also found another 6 deals available from Nasty Gal .
How did we pick these VisionDirect deals?Our editorial team compare thousands of deals, giving you the best VisionDirect offers available today.
More guides on Finder
N95 vs KN95 face masks: What’s the difference?
Which one protects you best, and where can you buy them online?
9 tips for founders I learned from launching a startup in a pandemic
Here’s what Ryan Edwards-Pritchard learned so far about building a startup in the grips of a pandemic.
How to watch Arsenal vs Liverpool in the Carabao Cup live and free in Australia
Arsenal and Liverpool are locked at 0-0 ahead of their Carabao Cup semi-final second leg this week.
Australian rapid antigen test statistics
Heres how stock levels and prices are holding up for RATs in Australia.
How to Stake Olympus DAO (OHM)
Learn how to stake OHM and receive high yield from one of DeFi's most ambitious experiments.
Retroactive airdrop farming: How to prepare yourself for 2022
Being early to a new DeFi ecosystem can be very profitable – here's how to game the system and potentially earn yourself some tokens.
What is reporting season and why does it matter to investors?
Reporting season is a 2-week or so period where investors can see the results for a large number of publicly traded companies.
Bank First Green Personal Loan review
Bank First’s variable rate green personal loan can be used to make environmentally friendly purchases for your home.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Blackstone Minerals (BSX ↑12.7%), Weebit Nano (WBT ↑9.7%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Thursday 20 January 2022.
Ask an Expert