Video: What’s in the LG V30+ box?
Here's what you'll get if you buy LG's V30+, available in Australia from today.
LG made the call to only offer the LG V30+ in Australia over the regular V30, although the only difference is the doubling of onboard storage to 128GB for the V30+. V30+ buyers also get a slightly better set of included headphones than buyers of the regular V30 headset in the box, and if purchased before 24 December in Australia are also eligible for a bonus set of B&O headphones via redemption.
We've just taken delivery of our review LG V30+, and you can watch us unbox it in the video below. Stay tuned for our full review of the LG V30+.
If you can't wait for the V30+ verdict, bear in mind that it bears more than a passing resemblance to the Google Pixel 2 XL, and that's not coincidental. LG is the manufacturer of this year's larger Pixel phone. We've already reviewed the Google Pixel 2 XL, which you can read here.
Order Google Pixel 2 from Telstra from Telstra deals
- Huawei P20 Pro Review: It’s all about that camera
- This week’s bargain phones: Save on iPhone X, Galaxy S9+ or Google Pixel 2XL
- The Huawei P20 and P20 Pro are now available in Australia
- OnePlus 6 is OnePlus’ most expensive phone yet
- This week’s bargain phones: Score a bargain deal on iPhone 8 Plus, Galaxy S9 or Huawei P20 Pro