Get a great deal on exercise and outdoor equipment from Torpedo7 with these promo codes.
Torpedo7 is a New Zealand based online retailer that specialises in outdoor, adventure and exercise gear for passionate adrenaline junkies and exercise enthusiasts. The range is extensive and includes the top-notch brands: Shimano (for bikers) Burton (for snow gear) and K2 (for skiers and snowboarders).
Torpedo7 coupons and deals for March 2018
Show code & visit siteAD****
$10 off $125 orders
Shop now and simply use this code to get $10 off when you order $125 at Gymshark. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. T&Cs apply.
Show code & visit siteAF****
Show code & visit sitePU****
Show code & visit siteHI****
Show code & visit siteFI****
Show code & visit siteSH****
Show code & visit siteFI****
Show code & visit siteR2****
How do I use my Torpedo7 coupon code?
- Browse through the range at Torpedo7’s online store.
- When you have found the items to want to buy, click "Add to Cart".
- Review your order and click "Proceed to Checkout".
- Login, sign up to Torpedo7’s member club, or continue as a guest.
- Fill in your shipping and billing details and click "Proceed to Payment Method".
- On the next page, choose your payment method and enter your promo code in the box provided. Click "Redeem" to apply your discount.
- Click "Proceed To Payment" to finalise your order.
What can I buy from Torpedo7?
Torpedo7 has an impressive range of equipment and accessories across a wide range of interests and activities for professionals and hobbyists alike.
- Bike – Shop for bikes and frames, bikes parts, apparel, and accessories. Torpedo7 gas specialised training gear for triathlons and stock the world’s leading bike brands.
- Snow – For boarders and skiers, Torpedo7 stocks an impressive range of boards, skis, apparel, protective gear, bags, and accessories from top brands such as K2, Burton, Smith, and Volcom.
- Outdoor – Get everything you need for the great outdoors such as camping equipment, apparel, footwear, lighting and electrical equipment, specialised equipment for hunting and climbing, and first aid kits – as well as packs, bags, and accessories.
- Moto – Stay protected and kit up with an impressive range of on and off road gear designed for riding including apparel, protective gear, bags, bike parts, tools and workshop equipment, tyres and wheels, and accessories.
- Street – Get kitted out in the latest apparel, footwear and accessories from the biggest street and skate brands such as DC, Vans, Volcom, Emerica, Nike, Hurley, Oakley, and more.
- Fishing – For fishing aficionados, Torpedo7 stocks reels, rods, terminal tackle, safety gear, lighting and electrical gear and accessories, as well as boating equipment.
- Watersports – Watersports products include surfboards, wakeboards, SUP boards, and kayaks, as well as paddles, apparel, accessories, and diving equipment.
Torpedo7 Shipping Guide
Torpedo7 charges a flat shipping rate of $9 for general items, to anywhere in Australia.
If your item is bulky, or requires special shipping, you can use this guide for an estimate of your shipping costs.
|General Items||$9||General items that aren’t bulky or heavy such as clothes, accessories, and small parts.|
|Class 2||$15||Medium size/weight, eg. bike wheel sets under $400, small tents, or bikes forks.|
|Class 3||$25||Large, but not heavy, eg. skis, snowboards, bike wheel sets over $400.|
|Class 4||$35||Large and Heavy, eg. framesets, inflatable SUPs, large tents.|
|Class 5||$80||Oversized, large and heavy, eg. Bikes, Bike hard cases.|
Torpedo7 365-day right of return policy
Torpedo7 offers its customers the flexibility to return an unused product they aren’t completely happy with within 365 days for a full refund, store credit for the value of the purchase, or an exchange.
To make a return:
- Download and print the returns form. You can find this on the Torpedo7 website.
- Package up your item properly, to ensure it won't be damaged on the way.
- Send it back to Torpedo7. You can find the return address on the website.
- Make sure you keep a record of your shipment until your return has been processed and your item has been refunded or exchanged.
What forms of payment does Torpedo7 accept?
Torpedo7's online store accepts Visa or Mastercard.
Torpedo7 Review | Pros and Cons
- Torpedo7 has an impressively thorough range of sporting and outdoors equipment.
- Flat rate shipping for small items, with weight-based and good value shipping for bulky items.
- 365-day returns.
- Members receive exclusive deals and special pricing on all of Torpedo7’s product range.
- Members of the Over and Above Club earn points as they shop.
- Bikes come partially assembled, which is standard practice when ordering bikes online. If you aren’t skilled yourself, you will need to enlist the help of a bike mechanic to put your bike together.
Torpedo7 began its days in 2004 when mountain bike enthusiast Luke Howard-Wills saw a gap in the New Zealand bike retail market. In his experience, the options in New Zealand were both limited and overpriced. Inspired, he created Torpedo7 with a mission to provide top quality, well priced outdoor and exercise gear backed by excellent customer service.