Up to 40% off: Outlet Sale
- Free shipping
- Free returns
- Zip Pay
We have 3 The North Face promo codes available
Which payment methods can I use at The North Face?
Which buy now pay later services can I use at The North Face?
The North Face Review | Pros and Cons
- Provides the best gear for athletes and the modern day explorer. The North Face is known for producing super high quality athletic wear for outdoor enthusiasts
- FREE standard shipping to anywhere in Australia
- Long established clothing provider, founded back in 1966 by two hiking enthusiasts
- Lifetime Warranty
- Clothing is expensive for the average shopper
- Returns can take some time to process
How can I get free shipping for The North Face?
The North Face offers FREE standard shipping to anywhere in Australia. The North Face endeavour to deliver products within 5 to 10 working days although delivery to some areas including Western Australian, Northern Territory and Far North Queensland may take an additional 2-3 days.
What is the The North Face returns policy?
The North Face offer you a generous 90-day return policy within Australia for goods that have been purchased online. Goods must be in saleable condition, unused and unworn. Simply fill in the returns form online and your postage label will be emailed to you. Return with all original packaging if possible. Please note that due to high sales volumes, the returns process is experiencing delays.
The North Face provides a fully warranty to the original owner agains defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If you are returning items under warranty contact customer service via email.
Top 3 fashion and beauty deals
Check out Finder's most popular fashion and beauty deals:
- Etsy is offering Up to 50% off clothing, shoes, accessories and more. This deal has been used 9 times and was last verified in January 2022. We've also found another 5 deals available from Etsy.
- Lululemon is offering Up to 50% off- We Made Too Much. This deal has been used 1 times and was last verified in September 2021. We've also found another 5 deals available from Lululemon.
- Nasty Gal is offering 55% off everything. This deal has been used 1 times by shoppers like you. We've also found another 6 deals available from Nasty Gal .
How did we pick these The North Face deals?Our editorial team compare thousands of deals, giving you the best The North Face offers available today.
More guides on Finder
Ethereum price plummets as crypto industry’s combined market cap drops by 10% within hours
With the total market cap of the crypto sector dropping by a whopping 10% within the last few hours, it seems as though the coming few days could be highly volatile for ETH.
Back to school laptops: Buying guide
What are the things to watch out for when buying your child's first laptop?
Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
As Russia gets ready to outlaw its local crypto market, BTC could be faced with even greater volatility in the near future.
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
Here are the 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
Samsung's next flagship S22 phone will be, in its own less than subtle phrasing, "noteworthy".
Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A fun superhero series, an epic sci-fi and a dark teen drama are among our top picks this week.
Ask an Expert