Beauty product of the week: Swisse Micellar Makeup Remover
A makeup lover's must-have product.
Why we love this product
If you love playing with makeup and trying out dramatic looks, you need Swisse's Micellar Makeup Remover in your life. It may take a few gos, but this product really does cleanse all the makeup from your skin.
Micellar water is a soap-free product that can be used to cleanse your skin. It works by capturing oils and dirt using micelles, which attract and pull fatty molecules from your skin. Add a little bit to a cotton pad and then wipe away.
There are loads of micellar water brands out there, but this is definitely my favourite. This particular variety is infused with cucumber, which adds a burst of extra hydration. The cucumber extract also provides antioxidants and minerals, which help to brighten skin and slow ageing – an added bonus!
For me, I love this product because it cleanses more effectively than any of the others I've tried. Even if I'm wearing waterproof mascara and a tonne of eye makeup, it gets it all off. However, you might need a few cotton pads.
This product retails for between $10 and $12 depending on where you buy it. Cost-wise it's a bit more expensive than other varieties, but the bottle is bigger, so really you're getting your money's worth.
Where you can buy it
- When and where to buy the extended Born This Way foundation shades
- There’s a new BECCA Cosmetics x Chrissy Teigen collaboration coming
- Sneak peek: More Metal Crush products from Kat Von D Beauty are on their way
- Best sites to shop The Ordinary in Australia
- Get a sneak peek of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Holiday 2018 collection