Sunglass Hut promo codes and discounts June 2021: Ray-Ban under $200
Be summer-ready and save on your next pair of sunnies from Sunglass Hut’s online store by using these promo codes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Sunglass Hut promo codes and discounts for June 2021
About Sunglass Hut Coupon Codes
At Sunglass Hut's online store you can find the full range of sought-after sunglasses that have made the retailer a global brand.
Shop by brand, by frame shape or even face shape. The store stocks brands such as Ray-Ban, Carrera, Bolle, Seafolly, Gucci, Armani, Prada and Miu Miu, and the whole spectrum of eyewear fashion from classic styles to new trends. The online store is easy to use, and is committed to customer service with its promise of free shipping and hassle-free returns.
How do I use my Sunglasses Hut promo code?
- Browse through Sunglass Hut’s selection of styles at the Sunglass Hut website by clicking on one of the links above.
- When you’ve found a frame you like, click the red tab on the bottom left side of the page that says ‘add to bag’.
- Just continue browsing if you’re not ready to check out, your item has been saved.
- When you’re ready to check out, click on the shopping bag icon in the sidebar menu, located on the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Once you’ve confirmed your order and your shopping cart’s contents are correct, enter your promo code in the box provided on the right-hand side of the page.
- Enter the promo code provided by finder.com.au (above) and click ‘apply’.
- Click checkout to fill out your billing and shipping details and complete your order.
Pros and cons of Sunglass Hut
- Damaged sunglasses can be exchanged. If you damage your sunglasses within 12-months of purchase, you are entitled to receive exactly the same pair for half the original price paid. All you need to show is a receipt.
- Free adjustment and cleaning: When you buy a buy of sunnies from Sunglass Hut, you are entitled to free adjustment and cleaning for long as you own them. Just pop in to any Sunglass Hut retail store for this service.
- Free shipping and returns: All sunglasses through the Sunglass Hut website are shipped for free, and may be returned for free.
- No repair service: If you damage your sunglasses, Sunglass Hut does not carry spare parts or provide repair services.
Shipping guide for Sunglass Hut
All purchases are shipped free to any address in Australia via express post. This means that, depending on where you are, you could receive your item in as little as 24 hours.
All delivery take between 3-5 business days.
NB: Orders are not shipped on weekends or on public holidays, so all weekend orders will be shipped on Monday.
Refunds, exchanges, and returns for Sunglass Hut
Returns are shipped and processed for free, whether there was a problem with your purchase or the return is merely a change of mind. All you need for an easy return is your receipt and to return the sunglasses to their original condition.
To return your order, repackage your sunglasses with your proof of purchase, returns form, order number and your details. Next, stick your postage paid label (which will have been sent to you with your original package) onto your parcel and drop it off at Australia Post.
All items must be returned in under 90-days from the date of purchase for them to be valid for a refund.
About Sunglass Hut
Sunglass Hut is now a global brand with over 2,000 stores worldwide but its humble beginnings were as a single sunglass kiosk in a shopping mall in Miami. Sunglass Hut stocks a wide range of popular sunglasses for both men and women.
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
Ask an Expert