10% off students with UNiDAYS
- Free shipping
- Free returns
We have 1 Sunglass Hut promo codes available
What's the latest discount code from Sunglass Hut?
The latest deal we have from Sunglass Hut was added in. 10% off students with UNiDAYS.
What's the highest discount deal from Sunglass Hut today?
The highest discount deal you can get from Sunglass Hut today is 10%.
What's the most popular deal from Sunglass Hut this week?
We have a total of 1 deals available for Sunglass Hut today. However, the most popular deal from Sunglass Hut is the 10% off students with UNiDAYS. So get your hands on it before it runs out!
Which payment methods can I use at Sunglass Hut?
Which buy now pay later services can I use at Sunglass Hut?
Pros and cons of Sunglass Hut
- Damaged sunglasses can be exchanged. If you damage your sunglasses within 12-months of purchase, you are entitled to receive exactly the same pair for half the original price paid. All you need to show is a receipt.
- Free adjustment and cleaning: When you buy a buy of sunnies from Sunglass Hut, you are entitled to free adjustment and cleaning for long as you own them. Just pop in to any Sunglass Hut retail store for this service.
- Free shipping and returns: All sunglasses through the Sunglass Hut website are shipped for free, and may be returned for free.
- No repair service: If you damage your sunglasses, Sunglass Hut does not carry spare parts or provide repair services.
Shipping guide for Sunglass Hut
All purchases are shipped free to any address in Australia via express post. This means that, depending on where you are, you could receive your item in as little as 24 hours.
All delivery take between 3-5 business days.
NB: Orders are not shipped on weekends or on public holidays, so all weekend orders will be shipped on Monday.
Refunds, exchanges, and returns for Sunglass Hut
Returns are shipped and processed for free, whether there was a problem with your purchase or the return is merely a change of mind. All you need for an easy return is your receipt and to return the sunglasses to their original condition.
To return your order, repackage your sunglasses with your proof of purchase, returns form, order number and your details. Next, stick your postage paid label (which will have been sent to you with your original package) onto your parcel and drop it off at Australia Post.
All items must be returned in under 90-days from the date of purchase for them to be valid for a refund.
Top 3 fashion and beauty deals
Check out Finder's most popular fashion and beauty deals:
- Etsy is offering Up to 50% off clothing, shoes, accessories and more. This deal has been used 9 times and was last verified in January 2022. We've also found another 5 deals available from Etsy.
- Lululemon is offering Up to 50% off- We Made Too Much. This deal has been used 1 times and was last verified in September 2021. We've also found another 5 deals available from Lululemon.
- Nasty Gal is offering 55% off everything. This deal has been used 1 times by shoppers like you. We've also found another 6 deals available from Nasty Gal .
How did we pick these Sunglass Hut deals?Our editorial team compare thousands of deals, giving you the best Sunglass Hut offers available today.
More guides on Finder
Ethereum price shrugs off SEC and IRS criticism with 24-hour rally
With the IRS and SEC addressing Ethereum in a negative light recently, it appears as though the altcoin may potentially be faced with increased turbulence in the near term.
7 hidden costs of owning a car and how to avoid them [SPONSORED] Thinking of buying a car or eager to make yours more affordable? Try focusing on the secondary costs of car ownership.
Can Bitcoin beat the Fed? BTC price increases despite bearish news
With the Fed looking to initiate its long withstanding tapering plans within the next month or so, volatility across markets (including stocks and crypto) is expected to increase.
New on Netflix, Prime Video, Disney Plus, Stan, Foxtel, BINGE and more in February 2022
Don’t miss out on this gargantuan list of incredible titles.
Beauty Product Of The Week: Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Foundation
We got our hands on the new Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin foundation and here are our thoughts on the $60 product.
Jabra PanaCast 20 webcam review: Hey Jabra my eyes are up here
The Jabra PanaCast 20 is a cracker of a webcam that will quite literally follow you wherever you go. But it has a price tag that’s hard to get past.
8 steps to creating a more financially fulfilling life in 2022
It's important to be positive about the year ahead and start thinking about how to make 2022 your most fulfilling yet.
Qantas sale: Score international flights from $449
Book flexible flights now to Fiji, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan, USA, UK and more.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Alpha HPA (A4N ↑11.1%), Recce Pharmaceuticals (RCE ↑6.2%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 28 January 2022.
Ask an Expert