Be summer-ready and save on your next pair of sunnies from Sunglass Hut’s online store by using these promo codes.
At Sunglass Hut’s online store you can find the full range of sought-after sunglasses that have made the retailer a global brand.
Shop by brand, by frame shape or even face shape. The store stocks brands such as Ray-Ban, Carrera, Bolle, Seafolly, Gucci, Armani, Prada and Miu Miu, and the whole spectrum of eyewear fashion from classic styles to new trends. The online store is easy to use, and is committed to customer service with its promise of free shipping and hassle-free returns.
Sunglass Hut promo codes and discounts for March 2017
|Up to 40% Off||
Coupon code expires 31 Mar 2017
|30% Off 1 pair of full priced sunglasses or 40% Off two or more pairs of full priced sunglasses. Conditions Apply||
Last verified 17 Feb 2017
Show code FD****
After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
|Sunglass hut - Free shipping, returns and fittings||Receive free shipping, returns and fittings at Sunglass Hut||
Last verified 28 May 2015
|Sunglass hut - Up to 50% sale||Get up to 50% sale on selected sunglasses at Sunglass Hut||
Last verified 28 May 2015
Top picks from Sunglass Hut
How do I use my Sunglasses Hut promo code?
- Browse through Sunglass Hut’s selection of styles at the Sunglass Hut website by clicking on one of the links above.
- When you’ve found a frame you like, click the red tab on the bottom left side of the page that says ‘add to bag’.
- Just continue browsing if you’re not ready to check out, your item has been saved.
- When you’re ready to check out, click on the shopping bag icon in the sidebar menu, located on the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Once you’ve confirmed your order and your shopping cart’s contents are correct, enter your promo code in the box provided on the right-hand side of the page.
- Enter the promo code provided by finder.com.au (above) and click ‘apply’.
- Click checkout to fill out your billing and shipping details and complete your order.
Pros and cons of Sunglass Hut
- Damaged sunglasses can be exchanged. If you damage your sunglasses within 12-months of purchase, you are entitled to receive exactly the same pair for half the original price paid. All you need to show is a receipt.
- Free adjustment and cleaning: When you buy a buy of sunnies from Sunglass Hut, you are entitled to free adjustment and cleaning for long as you own them. Just pop in to any Sunglass Hut retail store for this service.
- Free shipping and returns: All sunglasses through the Sunglass Hut website are shipped for free, and may be returned for free.
- No repair service: If you damage your sunglasses, Sunglass Hut does not carry spare parts or provide repair services.
Shipping guide for Sunglass Hut
All purchases are shipped free to any address in Australia via express post. This means that, depending on where you are, you could receive your item in as little as 24 hours.
If you place your order before 14:00 (2pm weekdays), you’ll be entitled to Next Business day service. Any orders placed after 14:00 (2pm weekdays) will be processed the following day. All orders are shipped the day after processing.
NB: Orders are not shipped on weekends or on public holidays, so all weekend orders will be shipped on Monday.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Sunglass Hut
Returns are shipped and processed for free, whether there was a problem with your purchase or the return is merely a change of mind. All you need for an easy return is your receipt and to return the sunglasses in their original condition.
To return your order, repackage your sunglasses with your proof of purchase, returns form, order number and your details. Next, stick your postage paid label (which will have been sent to you with your original package) onto your parcel and drop it off at Australia Post.
All items must be returned in under 30-days from the date of purchase for them to be valid for a refund.
About Sunglass Hut
Sunglass Hut is now a global brand with over 2,000 stores worldwide but its humble beginnings were as a single sunglass kiosk in a shopping mall in Miami. Sunglass Hut stocks a wide range of popular sunglasses for both men and women.