South Park: The Fractured But Whole gets an R18+ rating in Australia
The Fractured But Whole will be bigger, longer and uncut Down Under.
After a scene involving a thorough anal probing in South Park: Stick of Truth was cut and replaced with an image of a crying koala, many Australians were wondering when we'd hear which scene from its upcoming follow-up The Fractured But Whole would raise the red flag.
It so happens, The Fractured But Whole has made its way through the vigorous review process intact, receiving an R18+ rating from the Australian Classification Board.
This is quite surprising considering everything we've seen from the game so far, which includes a crafting mission that tasks you with creating a cocktail from rat droppings and bodily fluids (and to be honest, that's probably a pretty tame example).
Buy South Park: Fractured But Whole from ozgameshop.com
South Park: Fractured But Whole is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.View details
- Humble Classics Return Bundle: Where the best deals are
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?