Slack $100 discount codes and deals January 2021
Want to know more about the chat app that makes team messaging faster, smarter and more effective? Meet: Slack.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Slack codes and deals
Popular Slack coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|13 Aug 2019||Get $100 credit||********|
About Slack Coupon Codes
Slack is a team communication platform. It facilitates instant, multi-media and multi-channel messaging between team members and colleagues on multiple devices. It is used daily by over 500,000 users to keep up-to-date and collaborate on projects of all sizes. Messages are archived, searchable and can be separated into different channels for better clarity and organisation.
- Instant chat platform for an unlimited number of users.
- Searchable message archive with a 10,000 message limit (free version) or unlimited messages (paid version).
- Multi-team support.
- Free native apps for MAC, iOS, and Android.
- Simple usage statistics (paid version only).
- Guest access (paid version only).
- Priority support (paid version only).
- Notifications for your computer or smartphone.
- Share images, videos, documents, and tools from external applications, such as Google Drive, Mailchimp, and Phabricator with your team members.
What can I buy from Slack?
Slack comes in three different versions to suit different needs:
- Lite: Full access to the messaging platform for an unlimited number of people for an unlimited amount of time, for free.
- Standard: Enjoy extra features (such as unlimited message archives and unlimited integration) for $6.67 per user per month.
- Plus: Take advantage of advanced user options for $12.50 per user per month.
How can I take advantage of Slack for free?
It is free to sign up for Slack and to use its basic (lite) service. First you need to sign up:
- Simply go to the website and enter your email address and company name.
- Check your email and click on the link that is sent to you.
- Choose your team name and click ‘Next’.
- Continue through the sign-up process. Choose your URL, your team’s domain name for emails, usernames, and passwords.
Congratulations! You are signed up for Slack and have access to its messaging service.
How do I use Slack?
Slack is designed to be user-friendly and it’s very simple to use. You can use the features of the message boards online, or you can download the app.
Type your messages in the field at the bottom of the page. You can create channels to organise different topics of conversation in the left-hand side menu bar. Once a channel has been created you can select it from the menu to continue the topic of conversation.
Use the search field in the top right-hand corner of the page to type in keywords and search for old messages.
If you are having trouble, or would like to know how to use Slack more effectively, click on the ‘Help’ icon in the top right-hand corner of any page for troubleshooting and user tips.
Slack Review | Pros and Cons
- Try it for free. You can use the basic version of Slack, for free, for as long as you want. You can also use the free version to try the service out to see if you would like to upgrade to a more advanced version.
- Don’t pay for what you don’t use. If you have signed up for the paid version, but some of your team is not active, your account won’t be charged for those members.
- Not-for-profits may be eligible for a discount. If your team is a not-for-profit, visit Slack’s website to see if you qualify for a discount on their service.
- Spread the word and earn rewards. Earn credits and vouchers to use on your Slack account when a friend signs up on your recommendation.
- Lose old messages with the free version. The lite version is free, but has a message archive limit of 10,000 messages. If being able to search your team’s whole message archive is important, you might consider upgrading.
What forms of payment does Slack accept?
- American Express
What is the Slack returns policy?
Slack monitors the activity on your account and will not charge you for a member that is not actively using the service. Refunds are not available but your account may be credited if you have payed in advance for a team or member that is not using the service.
More guides on Finder
Bicycles Online discount codes and coupons January 2021 | Pay later with ZIP
Cut costs on your cycling equipment, clothing and accessories at Bicycles Online with one of our discount codes.
Novelship discount codes and coupons January 2021 | $20 off your first order
Take advantage of these discount codes to minimise the costs on your next splurge at Novelship.
d+k active discount codes and coupons January 2021 | Up to 25% off men's wear
Grab a discount code and cut costs on innovative ethical activewear at d+k active today.
The Card Network discount and promo codes January 2021 | Gift cards for use in-store or online
The Card Network (TCN) brings you gift cards that make shopping fun and easy. They are simple to buy and use. Enjoy!
monday.com promo codes and coupons January 2021 | 18% off yearly
Streamline your workload for less with these awesome monday.com discount codes.
White Fox Boutique discount codes and coupons January 2021 | 25% off site-wide
Explore the latest and greatest White Fox Boutique promo codes here and save on your stylish new wardrobe.
Alternatives to Skype for Business
Compare costs and weigh pros and cons for 13 video conferencing tools.
Brizy review for small businesses
Brizy is the new kid on the block when it comes to the webpage-builder market. But how do its features compare to competitors and how much does it cost?
Microsoft Teams review
Microsoft Teams incorporates a very powerful and complex suite of tools built around existing Microsoft products, although its complexity can also be something of a drawback.
How to watch every 2020 AFL finals game live
If you're looking to watch footy, here are your options to stream every AFL finals game on your TV or device of choice.
Ask an Expert