We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Slack codes and deals
About Slack Coupon Codes
Slack is a team communication platform. It facilitates instant, multi-media and multi-channel messaging between team members and colleagues on multiple devices. It is used daily by over 500,000 users to keep up-to-date and collaborate on projects of all sizes. Messages are archived, searchable and can be separated into different channels for better clarity and organisation.
- Instant chat platform for an unlimited number of users.
- Searchable message archive with a 10,000 message limit (free version) or unlimited messages (paid version).
- Multi-team support.
- Free native apps for MAC, iOS, and Android.
- Simple usage statistics (paid version only).
- Guest access (paid version only).
- Priority support (paid version only).
- Notifications for your computer or smartphone.
- Share images, videos, documents, and tools from external applications, such as Google Drive, Mailchimp, and Phabricator with your team members.
What can I buy from Slack?
Slack comes in three different versions to suit different needs:
- Lite: Full access to the messaging platform for an unlimited number of people for an unlimited amount of time, for free.
- Standard: Enjoy extra features (such as unlimited message archives and unlimited integration) for $6.67 per user per month.
- Plus: Take advantage of advanced user options for $12.50 per user per month.
How can I take advantage of Slack for free?
It is free to sign up for Slack and to use its basic (lite) service. First you need to sign up:
- Simply go to the website and enter your email address and company name.
- Check your email and click on the link that is sent to you.
- Choose your team name and click ‘Next’.
- Continue through the sign-up process. Choose your URL, your team’s domain name for emails, usernames, and passwords.
Congratulations! You are signed up for Slack and have access to its messaging service.
How do I use Slack?
Slack is designed to be user-friendly and it’s very simple to use. You can use the features of the message boards online, or you can download the app.
Type your messages in the field at the bottom of the page. You can create channels to organise different topics of conversation in the left-hand side menu bar. Once a channel has been created you can select it from the menu to continue the topic of conversation.
Use the search field in the top right-hand corner of the page to type in keywords and search for old messages.
If you are having trouble, or would like to know how to use Slack more effectively, click on the ‘Help’ icon in the top right-hand corner of any page for troubleshooting and user tips.
Slack Review | Pros and Cons
- Try it for free. You can use the basic version of Slack, for free, for as long as you want. You can also use the free version to try the service out to see if you would like to upgrade to a more advanced version.
- Don’t pay for what you don’t use. If you have signed up for the paid version, but some of your team is not active, your account won’t be charged for those members.
- Not-for-profits may be eligible for a discount. If your team is a not-for-profit, visit Slack’s website to see if you qualify for a discount on their service.
- Spread the word and earn rewards. Earn credits and vouchers to use on your Slack account when a friend signs up on your recommendation.
- Lose old messages with the free version. The lite version is free, but has a message archive limit of 10,000 messages. If being able to search your team’s whole message archive is important, you might consider upgrading.
What forms of payment does Slack accept?
- American Express
What is the Slack returns policy?
Slack monitors the activity on your account and will not charge you for a member that is not actively using the service. Refunds are not available but your account may be credited if you have payed in advance for a team or member that is not using the service.
More guides on Finder
Noom discount codes June 2021 | Sign up and enjoy exclusive deals
Sign up for the diet with a difference today and score a discount with one of these Noom promo codes.
Lanmodo discount codes and coupons June 2021 | FREE shipping on all orders
Save big on an innovative and protective tent for your car by making the most of these Lanmodo discount codes.
Lego promo codes and coupons June 2021: Get Up to 30% off sale off
LEGO is adored by children and adults alike. Cut costs on your next set with these amazing discount codes.
Novelship discount codes and coupons June 2021 |
Take advantage of these discount codes to minimise the costs on your next splurge at Novelship.
ESET discount codes and coupons June 2021 | Secure all your devices with ESET
Get ESET and be secure in the knowledge that you are protected from hackers! This software makes everyone safe online.
Decathlon discount codes and coupons June 2021 | Score 50% off instantly
Cut costs on sport-specific gear, clothing and accessories with the latest Decathlon discount codes.
LastPass discount codes and coupons June 2021 | Password security plans from just $3/month
When it comes to safety online, LastPass can help. This password manager has autofill, emergency security and more.
Dashlane Promo Codes and Discounts June 2021
Dashlane is a personal password manager with lots of useful features to keep your information secure.
SEMrush promo codes and coupons June 2021 | 7-day free trial
Enhance your online visibility with some SEO and SMM assistance, or keep an eye on your competitors with access to organic research with a SEMrush subscription today and cut costs with a promo code.
Get Off: Be Me Discount Codes and Coupons June 2021
Be Me is a one-stop shop for flattering and stylish plus size fashion for women that offers free shipping on orders over $120. Use this Be Me promo code for a discount at the checkout.
Ask an Expert