Get $100 credit
We have 1 Slack discount codes available
What's the most popular deal from Slack this week?
We have a total of 1 deals available for Slack today. However, the most popular deal from Slack is the Get $100 credit. So get your hands on it before it runs out!
- Instant chat platform for an unlimited number of users.
- Searchable message archive with a 10,000 message limit (free version) or unlimited messages (paid version).
- Multi-team support.
- Free native apps for MAC, iOS, and Android.
- Simple usage statistics (paid version only).
- Guest access (paid version only).
- Priority support (paid version only).
- Notifications for your computer or smartphone.
- Share images, videos, documents, and tools from external applications, such as Google Drive, Mailchimp, and Phabricator with your team members.
What can I buy from Slack?
Slack comes in three different versions to suit different needs:
- Lite: Full access to the messaging platform for an unlimited number of people for an unlimited amount of time, for free.
- Standard: Enjoy extra features (such as unlimited message archives and unlimited integration) for $6.67 per user per month.
- Plus: Take advantage of advanced user options for $12.50 per user per month.
Which payment methods can I use at Slack?
Slack Review | Pros and Cons
- Try it for free. You can use the basic version of Slack, for free, for as long as you want. You can also use the free version to try the service out to see if you would like to upgrade to a more advanced version.
- Don’t pay for what you don’t use. If you have signed up for the paid version, but some of your team is not active, your account won’t be charged for those members.
- Not-for-profits may be eligible for a discount. If your team is a not-for-profit, visit Slack’s website to see if you qualify for a discount on their service.
- Spread the word and earn rewards. Earn credits and vouchers to use on your Slack account when a friend signs up on your recommendation.
- Lose old messages with the free version. The lite version is free, but has a message archive limit of 10,000 messages. If being able to search your team’s whole message archive is important, you might consider upgrading.
What is the Slack returns policy?
Slack monitors the activity on your account and will not charge you for a member that is not actively using the service. Refunds are not available but your account may be credited if you have payed in advance for a team or member that is not using the service.
Top 3 fashion and beauty deals
Check out Finder's most popular fashion and beauty deals:
- Etsy is offering Up to 50% off clothing, shoes, accessories and more. This deal has been used 9 times and was last verified in November 2021. We've also found another 6 deals available from Etsy.
- Lululemon is offering Up to 50% off- We Made Too Much. This deal has been used 1 times and was last verified in September 2021. We've also found another 5 deals available from Lululemon.
- Nasty Gal is offering 55% off everything. This deal has been used 1 times and was last verified in November 2021. We've also found another 9 deals available from Nasty Gal .
How did we pick these Slack deals?Our editorial team compare thousands of deals, giving you the best Slack offers available today.
More guides on Finder
2022 Audi RS 3: What it will cost and when to expect it
The Audi RS 3 is now $8,000 more expensive. Is it worth it?
Volvo imagines its electric car of the future
Cars made from sheep's wool and waste plant material? The Volvo Concept Recharge has some surprising interior materials.
Princess Polly’s early Black Friday 2021 deals are here
Get your wardrobe party-season ready with these hot Black Friday fashion offers from Princess Polly.
Black Friday 2021: eBay’s best deals so far [Updated]
eBay's daily Black Friday deals are now live including 60% off Massage Guns, 53% off Samsung Galaxy Watch and 48% off Sony A8F 4K OLED TVs.
Black Friday fashion sales 2021: The best deals so far
2021's best early-bird Black Friday fashion deals include 60% off at JD Sports, 80% off at White Fox Boutique and 50% off at THE ICONIC
Bitcoin price continues to plummet amid marketwide bloodbath
After having scaled up to an all-time-high value recently, Bitcoin has proceeded to lose more than 7% of its value over the last 24 hours.
Ethereum price corrects sharply as nearly AUD$680 billion gets wiped out of the market overnight
The current marketwide meltdown has caused ETH to register weekly losses of approx. 15%.
Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition Review: A classy way to get your reading time in
The Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition has plenty of appeal, from its adjustable lighting to its hefty onboard storage to its long battery life and easy recharging.
Tap and (let’s) go: 37% of credit card holders got their most recent card to travel
A significant number of Australians are planning to leverage their credit card for their next holiday, according to new research by Finder.
What is Finder Earn?
Finder Earn lets you earn a competitive, stable 4.01% p.a. return on your capital, with no fees.
Ask an Expert