10% off full-price styles
- Free shipping over $150
We have 2 Saba discount codes available
What's the latest discount code from SABA?
The latest deal we have from SABA is 10% off full-price styles.
What's the highest discount deal from SABA today?
The highest discount deal you can get from SABA today is 10%.
What's the most popular deal from SABA this week?
We have a total of 2 deals available for SABA today. However, the most popular deal from SABA is the 10% off full-price styles. Get your hands on it before it runs out.
How do I use my SABA discount code?
Which payment methods can I use at SABA?
Which buy now pay later services can I use at SABA?
Plus, there's free shipping if you spend over $150.
Pros and cons of SABA
- Becoming a SABA VIP member entitles you to a 10% discount on all full-price merchandise in all stores and online.
- SABA has an extensive range of products, including clothing, accessories, and jewellery for both men and women. It is your ‘one-stop’ shopping experience and is ideal for busy people who seek stylish, yet comfortable fashion, without the hassle of browsing the racks.
- When you order online, you have the flexibility of returning or exchanging your purchase on the website or via any freestanding SABA store in Australia.
- Delivery within Australia takes just 1–3 days and is free for orders over $150.
- SABA offers secure shopping through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which is an online ordering system that protects your online ordering information.
- Delivery fees apply on orders under $150. This is charged at a flat rate of $10.
- Women’s sizing only goes up to 14, making the range limited for any shoppers with a figure over this size.
- Same day delivery is only available to Sydney metro customers.
Shipping guide for SABA
Same day delivery can be arranged for Sydney metro customers only, provided your order is placed earlier in the day. For afternoon purchases, and all other domestic orders, you can expect your order to arrive within 1–3 business days after the order is placed.
International orders will arrive between 7–14 working days after your order has been placed.
Free shipping applies within Australia and New Zealand on all orders valued at $150 or more. Any orders below this will attract a $10 shipping and handling fee.
SABA uses Australia Post’s Express Post for domestic deliveries and TOLL Priority for international deliveries. The later requires a signature on receipt of your order.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for SABA purchases
Returns and exchanges may be available provided all tags are intact, the item is unworn and unwashed, a valid receipt of purchase is included, and the request is made within 21 days of purchase.
You can return and exchange your purchase by visiting one of SABA’s 30 freestanding stores, or by booking your return online using ParcelPoint, a trackable returns service that is open 7 days and costs just $7.95, including proof of sending.
Alternatively, you can return your order via Australia Post using a trackable service. Costs vary depending on your location and the weight of your parcel, and all return postage costs are the customer’s responsibility.
SABA does not exchange items via their online store. To exchange an item, please visit your local freestanding SABA store. Please note that if you purchased your item using Paypal, you may only return it to the SABA online store for a refund.
Top 3 fashion and beauty deals
Check out Finder's most popular fashion and beauty deals:
- Etsy is offering Up to 50% off clothing, shoes, accessories and more. This deal has been used 9 times and was last verified in January 2023. We've also found another 8 deals available from Etsy.
- Lululemon is offering Up to 50% off- We Made Too Much. This deal has been used 1 times by shoppers like you. We've also found another 4 deals available from Lululemon.
- Nasty Gal is offering 55% off everything. This deal has been used 1 times by shoppers like you.
How did we pick these SABA deals?Our editorial team compare thousands of deals, giving you the best SABA offers available today.
More guides on Finder
Easy Shed discount codes December 2023 | Easy Shed: Up to 53% off sitewide
For garden sheds, garages, workshops and more Easy Shed has you covered. All have a lifetime warranty for your peace of mind.
DoorDash promo code December 2023
Get your DoorDash promo codes and coupons here and save your wallet on a meal today, with free delivery options available too.
Sleepy Panda discount codes and coupons December 2023
The Sleepy Panda mattress features five layers of different materials to give you the ultimate level of comfort and support. Try one at home for 100 nights.
Trenery discount codes and coupons December 2023
Trenery is a fashion label for men and women offering clean, classic cuts and quality craftsmanship with free standard delivery for orders of $100 and more.
FIRST BASE Promo Codes & Deals Australia 2023
Save money with the latest, verified FIRST BASE discounts, deals, promo codes, coupons and special offers. Updated daily.
Autodesk coupon codes December 2023 | 20% off 3 AutoCAD subscriptions
Autodesk is a software company that produces cutting edge software for the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media and entertainment industries.
Lenovo discount codes December 2023 | Up to 55% off Lenovo laptops
Lenovo laptops, smartphones and other electronics don’t have to cost the moon when you use a Lenovo eCoupon with your purchase.
Woolworths promo codes December 2023 | 50%
Buy your groceries online and get further discounts with Woolworths Online promo codes and specials.
Gifte.com.au promo codes and vouchers
Need a gift card in a hurry? That's where Gifte comes in. They provide quality gift card solutions for across a range of retailers.
Vistaprint discount code December 2023 | Up to 50% off Christmas gifts + up to $25 off with code FINDER
Vistaprint is an online printing store offering printed products for consumers including digital photos, posters, calendars and more. Find Vistaprint promo codes for FREE business cards, free delivery and more.
Ask an Expert