Signing up to get 10% off
- Free shipping over $150
We have 4 Saba discount codes available
What's the latest discount code from SABA?
The latest deal we have from SABA was added in. Signing up to get 10% off.
What's the highest discount deal from SABA today?
The highest discount deal you can get from SABA today is 10%.
What's the most popular deal from SABA this week?
We have a total of 4 deals available for SABA today. However, the most popular deal from SABA is the Signing up to get 10% off. So get your hands on it before it runs out!
How do I use my SABA discount code?
Which payment methods can I use at SABA?
Which buy now pay later services can I use at SABA?
Plus there's free shipping if you spend over $100.
Pros and cons of SABA
- Becoming a SABA VIP member entitles you to a 10% discount on all full-price merchandise in all stores and online.
- SABA has an extensive range of products, including clothing, accessories, and jewellery for both men and women. It is your ‘one-stop’ shopping experience and is ideal for busy people who seek stylish, yet comfortable fashion, without the hassle of browsing the racks.
- When you order online, you have the flexibility of returning or exchanging your purchase on the website or via any freestanding SABA store in Australia.
- Delivery within Australia takes just 1–3 days and is free for orders over $200.
- SABA offers secure shopping through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which is an online ordering system that protects your online ordering information.
- Delivery fees apply on orders under $200. This is charged at a flat rate of $10.
- Women’s sizing only goes up to 14, making the range limited for any shoppers with a figure over this size.
- Same day delivery is only available to Sydney metro customers.
Shipping guide for SABA
Same day delivery can be arranged for Sydney metro customers only, provided your order is placed earlier in the day. For afternoon purchases, and all other domestic orders, you can expect your order to arrive within 1–3 business days after the order is placed.
International orders will arrive between 7–14 working days after your order has been placed.
Free shipping applies within Australia and New Zealand on all orders valued at $200 or more. Any orders below this will attract a $10 shipping and handling fee.
SABA uses Australia Post’s Express Post for domestic deliveries and TOLL Priority for international deliveries. The later requires a signature on receipt of your order.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for SABA purchases
Returns and exchanges may be available provided all tags are intact, the item is unworn and unwashed, a valid receipt of purchase is included, and the request is made within 21 days of purchase.
You can return and exchange your purchase by visiting one of SABA’s 30 freestanding stores, or by booking your return online using ParcelPoint, a trackable returns service that is open 7 days and costs just $7.95, including proof of sending.
Alternatively, you can return your order via Australia Post using a trackable service. Costs vary depending on your location and the weight of your parcel, and all return postage costs are the customer’s responsibility.
SABA does not exchange items via their online store. To exchange an item, please visit your local freestanding SABA store. Please note that if you purchased your item using Paypal, you may only return it to the SABA online store for a refund.
Top 3 fashion and beauty deals
Check out Finder's most popular fashion and beauty deals:
- Etsy is offering Up to 50% off clothing, shoes, accessories and more. This deal has been used 9 times and was last verified in January 2022. We've also found another 5 deals available from Etsy.
- Lululemon is offering Up to 50% off- We Made Too Much. This deal has been used 1 times and was last verified in September 2021. We've also found another 5 deals available from Lululemon.
- Nasty Gal is offering 55% off everything. This deal has been used 1 times by shoppers like you. We've also found another 5 deals available from Nasty Gal .
How did we pick these SABA deals?Our editorial team compare thousands of deals, giving you the best SABA offers available today.
More guides on Finder
Interview: RAQ founder talks Abbie Chatfield swim collection
RAQ Apparel founder Sophia Argyropoulos chats the inspo for Abbie Chatfield swimwear collab and the secret to finding the perfect bikini.
7 ways to elevate your home movie experience [SPONSORED] Turn your low-key movie nights into a main attraction that can keep everyone entertained.
American Express Qantas Corporate Gold Card
With a 100,000 bonus Membership Rewards offer and complimentary Qantas Business Rewards membership, is this the right card for your business?
How to watch Liverpool vs Arsenal Carabao Cup live and free in Australia
Liverpool and Arsenal battle for a place in the League Cup final.
Rapid antigen tests: When will RAT stock be available? [UPDATED]
Rapid antigen tests are proving extremely hard to find, but there are options if you can be patient trying to find a RAT.
New on Netflix, Prime Video, Disney Plus, Stan, Foxtel, BINGE and more in January 2022
You can easily elevate your binge-watching game in the New Year.
Where to watch DC series Peacemaker online in Australia
He believes in peace at any cost – no matter how many people he has to kill to get it.
How to watch Melbourne Renegades vs Melbourne Stars BBL live and match preview
Both Melbourne teams are fighting for their seasons as we embark on derby number 2
10 beauty trends that’ll pop off in 2022
From clean beauty to bedazzled everything, these are the makeup looks will take over 2022 and the products you need to pull them off.
Compare rapid antigen test brands: How do they stack up?
Not all tests are created equal here are the different brands compared.
Ask an Expert