Impossibly stylish, yet extremely wearable, fashion from SABA. But at a fraction of the cost. With discount vouchers, naturally.
SABA promo codes and discount vouchers - June 2019
Popular SABA coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|8 May 2015||Signing up to get 10% off||****|
|19 Jun 2019||Up to $100 off jackets and knitwear||********|
|19 Jun 2019||$50 off selected full-priced knits||********|
|4 Jun 2019||20% off full-price items||********|
|14 Mar 2016||Free shipping||********|
About SABA Coupon Codes
A boutique menswear and womenswear label with fans and followers around the globe, SABA is an institution in the Australian fashion scene. Each season, SABA releases a contemporary new collection of both women's and menswear lines. Without fault, each line represents SABA's signature style: fresh, fashion forward, and clean cut. They use only the highest quality fabrics, and create comfortable and versatile garments.
The label, which boasts 30 standalone stores, 46 concessions across David Jones, and a thriving online store, is on the eve of celebrating its 50th year in fashion. And we're betting they'll be celebrating many, many more years to come.
Pros and cons of SABA
- Becoming a SABA VIP member entitles you to a 10% discount on all full-price merchandise in all stores and online.
- SABA has an extensive range of products, including clothing, accessories, and jewellery for both men and women. It is your ‘one-stop’ shopping experience and is ideal for busy people who seek stylish, yet comfortable fashion, without the hassle of browsing the racks.
- When you order online, you have the flexibility of returning or exchanging your purchase on the website or via any freestanding SABA store in Australia.
- Delivery within Australia takes just 1–3 days and is free for orders over $200.
- SABA offers secure shopping through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which is an online ordering system that protects your online ordering information.
- Delivery fees apply on orders under $200. This is charged at a flat rate of $10.
- Women’s sizing only goes up to 14, making the range limited for any shoppers with a figure over this size.
- Same day delivery is only available to Sydney metro customers.
Shipping guide for SABA
Same day delivery can be arranged for Sydney metro customers only, provided your order is placed earlier in the day. For afternoon purchases, and all other domestic orders, you can expect your order to arrive within 1–3 business days after the order is placed.
International orders will arrive between 7–14 working days after your order has been placed.
Free shipping applies within Australia and New Zealand on all orders valued at $200 or more. Any orders below this will attract a $10 shipping and handling fee.
SABA uses Australia Post’s Express Post for domestic deliveries and TOLL Priority for international deliveries. The later requires a signature on receipt of your order.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for SABA purchases
Returns and exchanges may be available provided all tags are intact, the item is unworn and unwashed, a valid receipt of purchase is included, and the request is made within 21 days of purchase.
You can return and exchange your purchase by visiting one of SABA’s 30 freestanding stores, or by booking your return online using ParcelPoint, a trackable returns service that is open 7 days and costs just $7.95, including proof of sending.
Alternatively, you can return your order via Australia Post using a trackable service. Costs vary depending on your location and the weight of your parcel, and all return postage costs are the customer’s responsibility.
SABA does not exchange items via their online store. To exchange an item, please visit your local freestanding SABA store. Please note that if you purchased your item using Paypal, you may only return it to the SABA online store for a refund.