Don't let the name fool you. At Roses Only you can find not only roses but lilies, seasonal flowers, as well as chocolate, teddy bears and champagne.
Flowers are an ideal gift for many occasions. Whether you want to impress that special person in your life, show your appreciation for a friend who did a favour for you, or just wish your mum a happy birthday, flowers are the perfect understated gift.
Whatever occasion you're buying for, Roses Only has a lot of options for you to choose from. As Australia's leading flower retailer they have a huge range of not only flowers but wine, champagne and other gifts.
finder.com.au is helping you to shop with Roses Only by giving you access to exclusive deals and promo codes, so read on to find out how to save off your next purchase.
Roses Only Offers and Promotions for January 2017
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available.
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available for Roses Only right now. However, here are the best deals this week:
How do I use my Roses Only promo code?
- Have a look through the available promo codes from above and select the code you wish to use.
- Select the product you wish to purchase on the Roses Only website.
- Click 'next' to go through to the checkout.
- Fill out the details of the person you want to send flowers to and underneath enter the promo code from finder.com.au.
- Continue with the Roses Only ordering process by filling in the delivery details, your contact details and your payment information.
- Congratulations! You've successfully made a purchase using your promo code.
Pros and cons of Roses Only
- Range - Roses Only has a huge range of flowers to choose from, with gifts suitable for everything from special occasions such as weddings or birthdays and even corporate gifts.
- Gift reminder service - When you sign up for the Roses Only gift reminder service you can ask them to remind you when a special occasion is coming up, such as an anniversary.
- Options - If you want something that you can't find on the website, you can call the Roses Only gift consultants and they may be able to help you out.
- Cancelling orders - you are able to cancel orders up to 24 hours before the delivery date, but this will come with an admin fee of $50.
Shipping guide for Roses Only
Roses Only ships to most locations in Australia, both in regional or metropolitan areas. They now also offer shipping to London, Auckland and Singapore. They make deliveries Monday to Friday for every available location and for some locations they also deliver on Saturdays.
Delivery costs are based on date, time and location. Same day deliveries are also available but they come with extra charges. When you place your order you can specify a time that you would like the delivery to arrive by.
Refunds, exchanges and returns
Roses Only offers a three day return policy for all of their products. They expect the flowers they deliver to last anywhere between three and seven days. If the flowers don't last this long or you're unhappy with the quality of the flowers, you need to advise them within three days of the day they were delivered to you.
Roses Only will then come and pick up the old flowers from you for the purposes of quality control and also deliver a new batch to you.
About Roses Only and its history
Roses Only is a family-owned Australian business that was started in 1995. Today, they have expanded into other gift areas to create three other brands - Hampers Only, Wine Only and Fruit Only.
Roses Only started their operations in Australia, but now provide international ordering and delivery services through New Zealand, the UK and Singapore.