Interflora is one of the leading florists worldwide - grab fresh flowers for your special someone and get some discounts along the way.
Interflora makes buying flowers and having them delivered easy. The company has been doing it for a long time and can get flowers delivered to just about anywhere.
Interflora Australia offers same-day flower delivery to any part of the country. With 1300 florists throughout Australia, Interflora can be found in every major city and town. The company guarantees ‘the freshness, flower quality and value of each Interflora relay order’.
Interflora floral arrangements are all hand designed individually by each florist and there is something to suit every occasion. Bouquets, arrangements, baskets and boxes are available for birthdays, holidays (Valentine’s Day, Christmas, Easter), get-well-soon flowers or funeral flowers.
Interflora promo codes and discount vouchers for December 2016
How do I use my Interflora promo code?
- Browse the Interflora website and select products you wish to purchase by clicking ‘Order Now’.
- Choose to shop without registering or create an account.
- Enter your details and the recipient’s details.
- When you reach the payment page, enter your code in the ‘Promotional Code’ box and click ‘Use This Code’.
- Finalise payment and checkout.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from Interflora and saved.
Pros and cons of Interflora
- Wide selection. Interflora offers the largest selection of flowers anywhere in Australia, with bouquets and gifts available for any occasion.
- Wide coverage. Interflora has nearly 1300 florists across Australia, with every major city and town covered.
- Fast delivery. Interflora delivers anywhere in Australia within one day.
- No online chat option. There is no online chat option for customers seeking immediate assistance with their purchase.
Shipping guide for Interflora
Interflora delivers fresh flowers to more or less every area of Australia within 24 hours of the order being placed. There are some exceptions to this, such as military-restricted compounds and extremely remote areas where the delivery can take up to 48 hours. Deliveries are not made on holidays, such as Christmas Day or May Day, due to most florists being shut.
The order you make is sent to the nearest registered Interflora florist who prepares your arrangement and deliver it directly to you.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with Interflora
Refunds or exchanges are available but requests must be submitted within 48 hours of the delivery. Interflora has a very good reputation throughout Australia and around the world and the company is very keen to maintain that reputation through every transaction. As a result, any problems are usually dealt with by the local florist that arranged the order and resolved quickly and professionally.
Mistakes can happen, of course, but usually you will receive a full refund and be offered a discount on your next purchase to help make up for any errors in processing or the delivery of your order.
Top picks from Interflora
Interflora have been fulfilling its customers’ floral requirements for over a century. The beginnings of the idea of relaying flowers came to the fore in World War 2 when soldiers would request flowers to be sent to their loved ones via wire when they were on the battlefields of Europe.
In 1946, company representatives from the US, the UK and Europe met in Copenhagen to reach an agreement to carry on this mode of operation in post-war times, meaning that florist deliveries could now be placed without even having to go into the florist. Since the invention of the internet, users are now able to see the exact arrangements they want and pay online.